• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat 2016-10-05

No permission to download

Cybrea

Cybrea submitted a new resource:

Cheshire Cat - Cheshire Morph for the HW House Cat

Morph and Expression for the HW House Cat.

Install: unzip to My Daz 3D Library.
Can be found under: \Animals\HiveWireHouseCat\Characters\Cheshire Cat

note: Apply the Cheshire Cat Morph first. Then apply the Grin Expression which uses the dials from the house cat. If you change the cat's pose, it will overwrite the expression, you must re-apply the Grin again.

View attachment 16896
View attachment 16897
View attachment 16898

Read more about this resource...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmmm, I wonder . . . . I've not tried it, but could all but the mouth, teeth, tongue, etc. be made invisible? I wouldn't have thought of doing that with a 3D model, but just curious if parts of an object can be made invisible, assuming someone doesn't come up with a MAT pose to do that. ~hint, hint, hint~

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
Thanks for the morph.
The grin alone could possible be done with hiding parts and a transmap perhaps for the head, if I have time at the weekend I'll have a go.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Blast from the past - cool indeed :)

Welcome to the Hive, Richard!