• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

Darryl

Adventurous
These Big Cat threads have some of the most high quality and unique Studio/Poser art I've seen lately. Seems odd that so little of it shows up on the various DeviantArt and Facebook pages. Not even Dawn of a New Era on dA is getting much love. I wonder why that is?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't know about anybody else Darryl, but I don't do Facebook or DeviantArt.

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: He who laughs at himself never runs out of things to laugh at.
He who laughs 101z.jpg

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
Shhh! Kitty is hunting...

I like the actual texture, but I don't like how it got messed up at the UV seams. We'll see if it is fixable...

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I won't let Kitty know its there :p

(and I don't seem to be able to see what you are seeing regarding seams :))

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Absolutely fantastic everyone.

I never really use Facebook ... other than to wish my brothers happy birthday. I haven't uploaded anything to DeviantArt for quite some time. I doubt I will renew my "Core" membership since it's doubled in price from the Premium membership ... with less benefits.

Anyway ...

I played with the cubs this weekend and came up with Moon Cubs in my Garden of the Moon filled with Lisa's plants.

Moon Cubs_Jungle Love Challenge.jpg