• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire House Cat Begins

Banditcameraman

Enthusiast
Me too, and not sure if the breed has been mentioned but I'm really hoping there'll eventually be a Sphynx :inlove:

Although it may be practically a different model instead of a morph because of its wrinkles, pot belly, skinny limbs and neck and huge ears.... :whistling: :x3:

pRabbit

Me too, and not sure if the breed has been mentioned but I'm really hoping there'll eventually be a Sphynx :inlove:

Although it may be practically a different model instead of a morph because of its wrinkles, pot belly, skinny limbs and neck and huge ears.... :whistling: :x3:

The base for the model seems to be very versatile considering the morph mixes displayed in all the WIP-threads, so probably, maybe there's a chance for characters like a Sphynx (or a gryphon *hinthintnudgenudge* - did I mention that I love gryphons? No? Gryphons are awesome. By the way, I love gryp...okay, I'll stop now~). But the crew's elbow deep in work right now and all that may be a little too much requesting. Currently really just appreciating what's in the works, what's coming and how amazing it will be to play around with it :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol...so funny pRabbit!

IIRC there was a sphinx like image posted either in the cat thread or the dragon thread but I can't remember which or even what animals it used. Sorry just waking up...

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I don't think that's the kind of sphinx Banditcameraman was asking about Pen :)
its this bit "wrinkles, pot belly, skinny limbs and neck and huge ears" that makes me think he means this...

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
You probably wouldn't be allergic to that one. No fur and precious little dander.
Sphinx are hilarious. Of course they don't realize they look grotesque, so they just act like cats. (I gather they need to be kept inside though, they sunburn.)

Tiny

The real me
Contributing Artist
I don't think that's the kind of sphinx Banditcameraman was asking about Pen :)
its this bit "wrinkles, pot belly, skinny limbs and neck and huge ears" that makes me think he means this...
So cute! But needs fur for sure. ;)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Well someone else mentioned that it's actually not the dander but the saliva. The kittens don't produce the allergen that adult cats have so perhaps even a hairless cat would play hell with my allergies and I have enough of them to begin with!