• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Working with Dawn has been a pleasure. I'm very pleased with how she moves and morphs. I'm looking forward to seeing (and buying) more textures and clothes for her so I can work with her more often!

I really like this render. I love the expression you've achieved here - and kudos for posing her eyes, too!!

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That's quite a background, Seliah. ^__^

The background was Napalm's work.

I did load in a bunch of Esha's grass, and some of Lisa's plants (with Napalm's textures!), but the waterfalls and such in the far back... all Napalm's image. :D

taaa daaa! LOL!

I love that, Lyne! She looks like she's had a dang hard day and is all set to just RELAX for the rest of the day!!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Down to the final check list before submitting to QA.

What do you suppose they are whispering about?
Probably the crazy woman who just spent an entire day and a half redoing promotional images because at the last minute she decided to add a character morph.

This is Aine for Diva, wearing the Eton Crop Hair with Diva Fit and a new Shades of Red hair color.
The tops are the Play for Diva Tunic with the skirt hidden.
Tights are from Nouvelle Aube with Diva Fit and a Play for Diva texture set for the Nouvelle Aube Clothing applied.
Poses are from Poses for Diva.

Aine for Diva Newsletter.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
What with my enforced break from Poser for a short while and the many changes in the market, with the exception of the odd purchase from Hivewire3D, I have not been spending much on buying content for some months. I suspect like a lot of people though I have content in my runtimes that I have never used, the Mono Bike was one such purchase.

First Again j.jpg

Being so highly competitive it was no surprise that Caoimhe arrived first. She looked back with glee to see just how far behind Turlough was.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Beautiful promo Satira, and that's a fun render Hornet. Don't recall ever seeing the Mono Bike before.