• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Enchantment HiveWire Products

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
This character is so adorable! I will be watching for your updates on this.

Enchantment

Motivated
Contributing Artist
Update

Fawna new makeup and reworked her face

-------------------------------------------------
Keep in mind this is a update for a product that's in my store right now
Fawna for Dawn - An Enchantment 3D Creation

New update for fawna gives her new mat files new textures new makeup new eyes and new morphs :D plus you can keep the old fawna as the new one is under my new name :D

New deer mat

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Wow! I love it...
I haven't had a lot of time to play with your Liliana character yet, but here is a quick render using her at 70% with my Diva morph.
Liliana 70percent diva skin.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks...it is just how your morph interacts with my Diva morph. I love your characters and the new textures look amazing!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I wish I had time to offer to help but I'm flat out with trying to do my products that I have on the go as I work fulltime. : (
I know how you feel as I have similar difficulties in reverse with Poser.

I'm just wondering was the updated Fawna finished yet?

Enchantment

Motivated
Contributing Artist
Hi Pendraia,

Update for Fawna is not finished yet :( as am having issue with my morph working daz :somad:.. So most of my products am working on have been put on hold untill i can fix he morph issue. My next product is for Dusk so am hoping i can fix it soon

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
If you want me to look at the morph I can see if I can get it working for you. Is it a custom morph or dialed? I just don't have time to look at mats and stuff. Generally with the ones I transfer that I've bought it only takes a short time.