• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Enchantment HiveWire Products

Enchantment

Motivated
Contributing Artist
Hello & Welcome,

Thank you for visiting my product thread and supporting my products. I will be keeping this topic updated as my products hit the store.

New For Today
Liliana

Last edited:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oh hey! I bought one of your ladies for Dawn over at Rendo... nice work! :) Welcome to the Hive!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Looks great! I'm going to have to check my bank balance. So many wonderful products coming to the Hive at the moment but this is certainly one I want to get!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Er wait... were you EnchantedForest over at Rendo?? I bought Soraka there... now I'm confused...not that your Dawn character HERE isn't outstanding, it is... just trying to figure out who's who! :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Interesting question Lyne...I bought a number of items from enchanted forest and converted to DS. I picked up her Safo, Alva and Soraka products. This is similar style but the mats are different. Either way it's a great product...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Of course Heart 3D...I have all her products too. Thanks Alisa...it can be confusing when the names are similar.

I love her Fauna mats...

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yes, she does beautiful work, and she went by Heart 3D (but still at the Hive) so you'll see that on some of her older products:)

Enchantment

Motivated
Contributing Artist
Sorry a little late reply :D

No am not EnchantedForest and i have never sold at Rendo like Alisa has said. I don't feel the need to sell any where else :) I don't think i would get the help i need from the staff that i get here.
I did change my name from Heart3D to Enchantment it is confusing alot of people here know me as Heart3D

I don't know how i feel about someone having a similar name to mine:unsure: Hmm

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Ah, don't worry about it - there are always gonna be somewhat similar names..and that's not all that similar :). You're YOU, and we're glad you're at the Hive!!

Enchantment

Motivated
Contributing Artist
Aww Alisa your like my mommy of HW when am sad your there to make me feel better:inlove: See can't find this love anywhere else

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
That's so cute!

Aww Alisa your like my mommy of HW when am sad your there to make me feel better:inlove: See can't find this love anywhere else

Awwwww, you're soooo sweet - now you're gonna make me cry :)

You should DEFINITELY not be feeling sad right now, Enchantment - lots of good things in your present and future ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Gosh, now that I've had the name thing cleared up, I WILL remember...as your name is now properly/permanently linked with your characters here... and that new one is a real cutie!

BESIDES... now I hardly go to Rendo anymore...it's sort of become a Genesis store.... (NOTHING against DS users here!!, it's just UN-BALANCED over there now). Thank goodness we have POSER products here!!