• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Zaarin's Products

Zaarin

Brilliant
I'm the artist formerly known as Blackthorn at RuntimeDNA, and (most) of my products will soon be here at Hivewire3D. :) For those who aren't familiar with my products, I create ethnic morphs for M4 and V4. I create in Poser, but my morphs have been tested in DAZ Studio 3+ at RDNA and customers have told me they work with Genesis with the products that allow Genesis to take Gen4 morphs. Just so you know. :)

UnfinishedBusinessCahokia.jpg YerevanM.jpg YerevanF.jpg JazzAgeDames.jpg CanandaiguaF.jpg CanandaiguaM.jpg MélangeF.jpg MélangeM.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Oh this is fantastic Zaarin...iirc I've got your Armenian morphs or at least I thought I did. Looks like I'll be buying them when they get here.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh a couple/three of those look familiar. Hmmmm, I'll have to check them out further when they get here. ;)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I add my welcome here Zaarin. Like we've stated to you in email, we're excited to see your products here. Thank you for doing so!!

Good look'n products for sure!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Zaarin, so good to hear! I have both Women and Men of Canadaigua and they are excellent work. I don't use V4/M4 much anymore but I do miss those characters!

Any plans to port them over to Dawn and Dusk? I would buy them for sure! Your attention to detail and clear desire to do it "right" is clear and appreciated.

Zaarin

Brilliant
I add my welcome here Zaarin. Like we've stated to you in email, we're excited to see your products here. Thank you for doing so!!

Good look'n products for sure!
Thanks, Chris! I'm excited to be here. :D

Zaarin, so good to hear! I have both Women and Men of Canadaigua and they are excellent work. I don't use V4/M4 much anymore but I do miss those characters!

Any plans to port them over to Dawn and Dusk? I would buy them for sure! Your attention to detail and clear desire to do it "right" is clear and appreciated.
Thank you so much! Supporting Dawn and Dusk is absolutely in my future plans. I have several Gen4 products I'm in the middle of at the moment (including my first product for K4), but after that I definitely want to try something for Dawn and Dusk--probably a variety pack like my Mélange sets with lots of different ethnicities. I've always wanted to support a non-DAZ figure; I actually bought My Michelle and quite a few products for her hoping to support her, but her morph capabilities are...limited, to say the least. (Though she's still a very pretty model. I should actually render her some time...) That was my initial concern for Dawn as well, but happily her morph support has grown considerably since she was first released.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Thank you so much! Supporting Dawn and Dusk is absolutely in my future plans. I have several Gen4 products I'm in the middle of at the moment (including my first product for K4), but after that I definitely want to try something for Dawn and Dusk--probably a variety pack like my Mélange sets with lots of different ethnicities. I've always wanted to support a non-DAZ figure; I actually bought My Michelle and quite a few products for her hoping to support her, but her morph capabilities are...limited, to say the least. (Though she's still a very pretty model. I should actually render her some time...) That was my initial concern for Dawn as well, but happily her morph support has grown considerably since she was first released.

When you do, let me know and I will get to work on some appropriate clothing for them.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
All I can say is YAY!! You do great work. I really appreciate your products and the fact that you've always included more than the Hollywood-styled morphs. :) I am another one that is thrilled to see you here. :welcome:

Zaarin

Brilliant
When you do, let me know and I will get to work on some appropriate clothing for them.
Awesome, will do! :)

All I can say is YAY!! You do great work. I really appreciate your products and the fact that you've always included more than the Hollywood-styled morphs. :) I am another one that is thrilled to see you here. :welcome:
Thank you! I try my best to make the morphs attractive but more unusual/everyday kind of attractive rather than supermodel/actor/celebrity/plastic attractive. :)

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Thank you! I try my best to make the morphs attractive but more unusual/everyday kind of attractive rather than supermodel/actor/celebrity/plastic attractive. :)
And you do it very, very good. (Have at least half of your morphs, so can testify.) Welcome!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yay Zaarin! Good to have you and your products here! Unusual/everyday kind of attractive is perfect.

I very much look forward to seeing what you can do with Dawn and Dusk (and even Baby Luna).

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I had never really seen your faces at RDNA...took a good look here.... and went WOW... but I think I never bought the ELITE morph sets for V4/M4 - I have to check over at DAZ.... VERY tempting, might get me back into using those characters/models ....

If you ever do this sort of incredible work for Dawn/Dusk, I'm right there!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, well I checked, and I have your Jazz Age Dames, and they're actually installed, so I must've been playing with them. I wouldn't mind something on that order for Dawn too. ~hint, hint, hint~

BTW, I really like the pose in the main promo for that set. Is that one of your own creation, or did you use/tweak a pose from another vendor's pose set? Curious minds want to know. ;)

Zaarin

Brilliant
As some of you have noticed, they've hit the store! :D

Jazz Age Dames for Victoria 4 - A Zaarin 3D Creation
Men of Canandaigua for for Michael 4 - A Zaarin 3D Creation
Men Of Yerevan for Michael 4 - A Zaarin 3D Creation
Mélange Pour Femme for Victoria 4 - A Zaarin 3D Creation
Mélange Pour Homme for Michael 4 - A Zaarin 3D Creation
Unfinished Business in Cahokia for V4 & M4 - A Zaarin 3D Creation
Women of Canandaigua for Victoria 4 - A Zaarin 3D Creation
Women Of Yerevan for Victoria 4 - A Zaarin 3D Creation

Yay Zaarin! Good to have you and your products here! Unusual/everyday kind of attractive is perfect.

I very much look forward to seeing what you can do with Dawn and Dusk (and even Baby Luna).
Thank you! It may be a while before I try to tackle anything with Luna, simply because I'm not very good with baby faces. But when Chris makes a Hivewire child, I will absolutely make faces for him/her! :)

I had never really seen your faces at RDNA...took a good look here.... and went WOW... but I think I never bought the ELITE morph sets for V4/M4 - I have to check over at DAZ.... VERY tempting, might get me back into using those characters/models ....

If you ever do this sort of incredible work for Dawn/Dusk, I'm right there!!
Just so you know, it's the Elite Ethnic morphs not the Elite morphs that I use (I know, DAZ's naming conventions are confusing, putting "Elite" in front of everything...). For anyone that doesn't use Aiko 4 or Hiro 4, most of my products that require Aiko 4 or Hiro 4 will probably look okay without them as I use those morphs in very tiny amounts; unfortunately, the same is not true of the Elite Ethnic morphs. :(

OK, well I checked, and I have your Jazz Age Dames, and they're actually installed, so I must've been playing with them. I wouldn't mind something on that order for Dawn too. ~hint, hint, hint~

BTW, I really like the pose in the main promo for that set. Is that one of your own creation, or did you use/tweak a pose from another vendor's pose set? Curious minds want to know. ;)
Absolutely, I'd love to do some old fashioned faces for Dawn! Actually, I'd love to do more for V4, too. Jazz Age Dames was originally intended to be a full sized pack and have a matching M4 set, but I ran out of time for the themed release. The pose in the main promo is from Flapper Girl by Varnayrah at RuntimeDNA. :) ETA: Now that I look at it, it may be from Vintage Elegance by Eliandra at DAZ. One of those two sets...

(If anyone wants to know what I used in a particular promo, ask--if I don't know off the top of my head, I probably have it written down somewhere. :) )

And if anyone has any renders to share, I'd love to see them! :D