• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Stunning render Traci! I've bought it but haven't (like many other things) gotten it out of the box yet.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
In case you hadn't already thought about it - Ken's Kiwi Burrow also makes a great home for other characters, both realistic & fantasy! Besides the burrow in the mound, there are other hiding places, including a hole in the base of the hollow snag, another hole in its trunk & the top of the snag is hollow also! It looks great with a variety of vegetation, whatever suits your need.

This Dawn character was created by spinning a few dials.

I used a lot of great products that are available at HiveWire3D!

Nature's Wonders Kiwi Burrow by Ken Gilliland
Nature's Wonder Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Small Elephant Hawk) by Ken Gilliland
Hummingbird Garden (Salvia spathacea) by Ken Gilliland
Songbird ReMix Australia Vol 1 (Rainbow BeeEater) by Ken Gilliland

Starweed & FantaStar for Starweed by Lisa Botanicals

Dawn Special Edition by Christopher Creek Art, CG Cubed, Lisa's Botanicals & Virtual World
Dynamics 14 for Dawn - Gypsy Babydoll by Lully (Dawn Clement)
Regalia for Flower Fairy Outfit for Dawn by NapalmArsenal

Enchanted Caves Backgrounds by Olymphia

Enchanted Burrow
Enchanted Burrow.jpg

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Thank you everyone for the kind comments.

Lovely renders in this thread. I can see this set triggers the imagination of others as well! It's a testament to Ken's skills.

Szark

Awesome
yeah it never gets old with how people use things for other purposes than they were originally made for.