• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Understanding Media and Galleries

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
We have two main categories of images that are displayed here:
  1. images YOU upload into your albums and forum posts
  2. images WE select to feature in our site albums and within our navigation
As a Member you get 100 MB of storage space for your images. You can choose to manage your space by using Albums.

Example - create an album for My Big Idea, add images to it and then use the links on each image page to share that image within your forum posts. This way, you upload the image once and you can reuse it several times with the same, easy to copy and paste link.

MediaGalleries04.jpg

Images you upload via your albums are displayed on the Media tab of the Community. If you also share an image in a forum thread, it may show in the header area of the page which rotates 3 randomly selected forum images every few minutes.

MediaGalleries01.jpg

The second category of Gallery images is those that WE/HiveWire 3D upload. These will be Monthly Gallery, Hall of Fame or Contest images that have been submitted via HiveWire 3D - Monthly Gallery Submissions

By submitting your image you give HiveWire 3D the right to show your image in our galleries. If you have an image(s) that is chosen to be in a Monthly Gallery, we will add 500 reward points to your store account. If your image makes our Hall of Fame Gallery we will add 2500 reward points.

Images from the Monthly, Hall of Fame and Contest Galleries are displayed in the image slider at the top and bottom of the main HiveWire 3D Community page.

MediaGalleries02.jpg

Top of page and

MediaGalleries03.jpg

bottom of page.
--

Love and Enjoy! :beehive:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
So we can still only get to the HiveWire MONTHLY and Hall of Fame gallery via the front page at the store? I keep forgetting to submit there, let alone LOOK at it.. :unsure:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
hmmm came back to study the screen captures... (not used to seeing the black UI) - I'll check out those lower ones showing the monthly and Hall of Fame.... I may be slow, but I get there! LOL!

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
So we can still only get to the HiveWire MONTHLY and Hall of Fame gallery via the front page at the store? I keep forgetting to submit there, let alone LOOK at it.. :unsure:

Monthly and Hall of Fame (which are chosen from monthly) are submitted via the "Share" tab of our store. Those are chosen by us and are the ones that make it to the image sliders at the top and bottom of the main forum page.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ahhhh, thanks Lisa... I did submit a few of my latest... I do LOVE the forums- they are so "AI" like! and nearly MAGIC! :)