• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I just looked it up. Apparently you have to go looking, but you can buy six-packs in plastic bottles and cans.
Yes I would think plastic bottles and cans would be more in today's market. I always buy my water in six packs, because the larger bottles have to be poured over to smaller bottles or glasses because they're to heavy to deal with while I'm here working on the computer. A 16oz bottle, or large glass, of water is much easier to handle.

xyer0

Brilliant
Yes, The Ten Commandments was an amazing film, but you make it sound like it has anything to do with Easter Sunday.
Both commemorate events that occurred at the time of Passover, Unleavened Bread, and Firstfruits. In Luke's gospel, it is written that Moses and Elijah spoke to Jesus about the Exodus [original Greek] He was about to accomplish (Luke 9:30-31); so, they are two iterations of the same plan, with the third forthcoming.
The crossing of the Sea happened on Firstfruits, as did the Resurrection.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him?????
1650189807625.png

eclark1894

Visionary
I watched both shows when they were on TV, but I don't remember which one I liked better than the other.
I liked both shows, but both had different approaches to the cybernetics. Lee was more brute force, and they loved to have him either jump or run. Linda they often put undercover as a school teacher or something and she was more secretive about using her powers. I remember they used pretty much the same tricks and effects to give Wonder Woman her superpowers.

eclark1894

Visionary
Speaking of Wonder Woman.... Remember them???? The four women who have played Wonder Woman in live action on the tv and movie screen. Linda Carter was my favorite, but I have to admit Gal Godot looks the best.
1650192014561.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember those old playground swing sets????? We used to get on them and swing as high as we could! My goal was to loop over the bar at the top. Never could quite make it though. :D
1650198074876.png

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Yes I would think plastic bottles and cans would be more in today's market. I always buy my water in six packs, because the larger bottles have to be poured over to smaller bottles or glasses because they're to heavy to deal with while I'm here working on the computer. A 16oz bottle, or large glass, of water is much easier to handle.

we buy 4 packs of Bundaberg Ginger Beer in bottles..

1650249945603.png