• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Did you know???? A bit a trivia. Raymond Burr, William Hopper and Barbara Hale all starred in 1950s monster movies? Raymond Burr was in the First Godzilla movie, Godzilla, King of the Monsters!, Barbara Hale starred in The Giant Spider Invasion, and William Hopper starred in 20 Million Miles From Earth.
1650073043836.png
1650073068199.png
1650073136181.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE

DanaTA

Distinguished
I may remember him being in 20 Million Miles from Earth. That's the one with the horned thing they called the devil that made people act violent, right? I liked that one when I was young. I don't know if I've seen the other two.

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
OK, what I was thinking of is 5 Million Years to Earth. Originally known as Quatermass and the Pit, a BBC production.

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
It's been a looooong time since I drank soda regularly, so wasn't aware they didn't come in six packs anymore.
I might be wrong, but I don't even thing you can find a six pack of can sodas or beer. I was working in a convenience store back in 2020, and I was stocking the shelves. Didn't see a six pack in sight.

P.S.: I just looked it up. Apparently you have to go looking, but you can buy six-packs in plastic bottles and cans.