• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember these??? I think the last time I saw either one of these, we were having another oil crisis. :D
1646953828178.png
1646953886530.png

unreal

Noteworthy
My favorite line in the whole movie, "Hey, where all the white women at??"
View attachment 72852
Have to be honest: I still use that line :D

My favorite was "You have to remember, these are just simple farmers. People of the land. The common clay of the new west. You know... morons."

I'm actually LOL just remembering. I'm watching that movie tonight. I could use the laugh :D

DanaTA

Distinguished
Yeah, but do you still eat them???
No, but only because I have to watch my sugar intake now. But I used to eat the Fruity Pebbles just two years ago. Not in milk, just out of the box as a snack while watching TV. Years ago, I found that I preferred Cocoa Crispies over Cocoa Pebbles.

Dana

unreal

Noteworthy
No, but only because I have to watch my sugar intake now. But I used to eat the Fruity Pebbles just two years ago. Not in milk, just out of the box as a snack while watching TV. Years ago, I found that I preferred Cocoa Crispies over Cocoa Pebbles.

Dana
Yes! That was the only way to eat them. I think cocoa crispies tasted better as well. I never liked any of the fruit flavours cereals. I never liked *real* fruit in my cereal. For some reason, to me, fruit and milk did not go together.

Some things go. Like for my school lunches (always a bag lunch from home). Bologna or "old fashioned loaf" (meat-like :) did not go with our little half pint milk carton. But PB&J did. As a kid it had to be jelly, not preserves. And I was crunch but my brother had to have creamy. Meat sandwhich would go with chips, but not PB&J. Chips were bought in big cans (bulk) by mom. "Charles Chip" Anyone remember these?

ORGSIM_600x.png

Where do we get those specific likes and dislikes as a kid? They're quite strong.