• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
I liked MI. Nimoy was on the show (Paris) and reported to Mr Phelps (Jim, wasn't it?). Also, Martin Landau (Rollin Hand) and Barbara Bain (Cinnomon). Star Trek and Space 1999 crossover. The second season of Space 1999 was binned by the same person who binned Star Trek 3rd season.

How small is the world?
I liked seeing Nimoy on MI, but I have to admit I had a special pleasure in seeing Greg Morris (Barney Collier) show up. There weren't that many blacks starring in roles at the time so it was a kick.

robert952

Brilliant
I don't think I ever saw a show that made that sort of reference to one of the actors/actresses characters on another show they starred in.

I was also amused the first time I saw that episode. Once I started watching all the re-runs, I just said it along with Gibbs, because I knew that's what he was going to say.
A similar homage I like was on an episode of Star Gate with Richard Dean Anderson. One of the characters said something along the line of "We MacGyvered something together."

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
PA, NJ, and NY I think were called the tri-state area.
I think they're still referred to as the tri-state area. At least I've mentioned them as such, and I've heard others still using that phrase.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
A similar homage I like was on an episode of Star Gate with Richard Dean Anderson. One of the characters said something along the line of "We MacGyvered something together."
Hmmm, I don't recall that one, but yes, it's also a goodie. ;)

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember them?????
1646354670997.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him????? Admittedly, you might not, but when I was growing up, he was one of the stars in the pro wrestling circuit. His name was Haystack Calhoun.
1646407548893.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember them???? Here's a western we forgot. The Deputy. For some reason, Henry Fonda got star billing, but wasn't the star of the show.
1646428914417.png

unreal

Noteworthy
I liked seeing Nimoy on MI, but I have to admit I had a special pleasure in seeing Greg Morris (Barney Collier) show up. There weren't that many blacks starring in roles at the time so it was a kick.
Morris was awesome! He was actually my fave character. He was the "tech guy" right?