• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Was There a Bomber Jacket for Dawn?

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I had thought there was... I even thought I owned it... but I do not. I only have the Bomber Jacket for Dusk and the texture expansion.

The thing is, I really Reeeeeaaaaallly need a jacket like this for Dawn. I do have Crossdresser 4 with the Dusk and Dawn packs, but whenever I convert anything all morphs break on the converted item (and extra body parts that were riggged as in some of Uzalite's stuff get lost). I really need the open and closed morphs to work. I could have sworn this was also available for Dawn but can not find it now. I would appreciate any help in finding something suitable... or convincing the original creator to maybe make a Dawn port for the Dusk jacket if it does not exist? :) I am sure I would not be the only one interested in it.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I beta tested the texture pack AetherDream did for the Bomber Jacket, and I only have it installed for Dusk, so I'm assuming there never was one for Dawn.

Now that you mention it, it would've been nice for both characters.

TaishoBee

Adventurous
I always wanted one too, maybe someone will make one eventually! @CWRW I think I own your add on, but I'm not sure. Is it available? I purchased the jacket base for sure, haha!

Miss B

CV-BEE
There was also a texture pack by AetherDream, but she hasn't been around for quite a while, and I don't know if she has a store at Renderosity.

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, I checked, and AetherDream does have a store at Renderosity, but there's only one product in it . . . a character for Miki4, so not sure if she'll transfer her goodies from here in the HW store to her store at Renderosity any time soon.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
In DS you can use the clones to autofit it to Dawn and Diva but it sometimes will cause problems with the mesh. I found that by fitting to the figure but not using a clone or a template and then manually adjusting in Zbrush gives a better finish. When you send it back from goz if you choose update the mesh instead of morph it will give you the clothing in Dawn's size and then you could create a fit for diva and set up the morph as plDiva and it will automatically give you the correct fit for Diva when she is dialled in.

I know you use Poser but I thought if I explained what I do in DS it might help you to work out a process in Poser. So I hope this helps.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I always wanted one too, maybe someone will make one eventually! @CWRW I think I own your add on, but I'm not sure. Is it available? I purchased the jacket base for sure, haha!
It is one of my 2 last products I need to do updated imagery etc for my Rendo store- hoping to have those done by the end of this month. (Classic Denims for Dawn and Dusk Skinny Jeans, and Classic Denims for the Bomber Jacket)

Miss B

CV-BEE
It is one of my 2 last products I need to do updated imagery etc for my Rendo store- hoping to have those done by the end of this month. (Classic Denims for Dawn and Dusk Skinny Jeans, and Classic Denims for the Bomber Jacket)
I have both of those, and the Classic Hats for the HW Cowboy Hat, so I'm set. :D

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
In DS you can use the clones to autofit it to Dawn and Diva but it sometimes will cause problems with the mesh. I found that by fitting to the figure but not using a clone or a template and then manually adjusting in Zbrush gives a better finish. When you send it back from goz if you choose update the mesh instead of morph it will give you the clothing in Dawn's size and then you could create a fit for diva and set up the morph as plDiva and it will automatically give you the correct fit for Diva when she is dialled in.

I know you use Poser but I thought if I explained what I do in DS it might help you to work out a process in Poser. So I hope this helps.
I do not believe there is a clone fit in Poser. I am stuck on 2014 ATM so I can't do much with the fitting room. Sadly I do not have zbrush.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Unfortunately I can't offer to do it for you as it would be against the rules or I would. Sorry to hear that Kage...

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I haven't used the denims much yet, but I have used other products and enjoyed them. Taka, Rodrigo, Tribal Ornaments, the Lion, the leopard... I hope to use some of the Deer add-ons soon.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks Kage!

All those are now at Rendo except the Tribal Ornaments and the denims will be very soon. I have no idea where Gadget Girl who worked on the Tribals is now...

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Laurie, I checked your stuff the other day that you created for D figures in the past years that I never saw before and I must admit you did very good job on characters, clothing and everything else. Very nice quality and style !
My compliments !

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Laurie, I checked your stuff the other day that you created for D figures in the past years that I never saw before and I must admit you did very good job on characters, clothing and everything else. Very nice quality and style !
My compliments !
Thanks so much Cath! I had a lot of fun working on those Dusk boys using Chris's awesome Dusk Resource Kit- all those characters are pure dial spins! And then Paul did the conversions for me. I used the Dusk base maps/merchant resource as I am terrible at human maps:)

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Thanks so much Cath! I had a lot of fun working on those Dusk boys using Chris's awesome Dusk Resource Kit- all those characters are pure dial spins! And then Paul did the conversions for me. I used the Dusk base maps/merchant resource as I am terrible at human maps:)
Now I am even more surprised ! super job !

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
That's just how cool Chris's Resource Kit is! He put just about everything in there:) I did try for an Antonio Banderas, an Eduardo Verastegui and an Aidan Turner but coudnt quite squeak those out of the dials:) I wish I could model worth a darn!! Your work just blows me away!