• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Poser Pro 11 to Include HiveWire Figures

Hornet3d

Wise
It might be that Rendo clarifies the situation between now and the update launch. Clearly they know just how the feature actually works while we are only working on the information we have gleaned having seen the results of this feature over the years. I guess there is bound to be some confusion this is a big ask of Rendo so I hope everyone gives them a little space.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
When I was petitioning SM for this addition I had said if it came to be I would include some basic poses for Dusk and Dawn with Poser. Those will be forthcoming. Needless to say, because of real life distractions and problems, those will not be ready by tomorrow (the 11.2 release) but they will be made available to anyone with a valid 11.2 serial once ready (Already discussed this with Jen). I hope to finish them in the next couple of days and have them tested.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Reminds me of the 'Make Art' button that was the Aprils Fools product at Daz3D some years ago..

For those who don't believe it, Poser does have a "Make Art" button. This one was created by Phil Cook, from his "Poser Toolbox" script.

MakeArtButton.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
"Safe for work", eh? Do you think they'll give her a painted-on purple bikini?
A rather UGLY painted on purple bikini, though I never thought of it as a bikini, per se.

I don't know why they think a naked LF, even with her gens not showing, is family friendly. ~shakes head~

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
A rather UGLY painted on purple bikini, though I never thought of it as a bikini, per se.

I don't know why they think a naked LF, even with her gens not showing, is family friendly. ~shakes head~

If you want, I can paint a purple bikini for Dawn to see if she gets all the attention V4 got. LOL

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, that's true, but I don't like, nor use, the Construct, so I set it up to load with the old Poser Ground instead. That way I get to use Snarly's EZDome without having to bother "hiding" the Construct.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Same here again - I start up to the bare ground, and use EZDome when I need HDRI. Just missing Cycles shadow catcher in SF. The one from EZDome is a hit or miss. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.,