• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lyne is in the Hospital!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Lyne just did another set of Paint by Number pictures that I stitched together for her. It was a bright spot in her day.

!The Island.jpg

Terre

Renowned
I agree with the above statements. Can't think of anything to add other than OOOooooooooooo.... Very nice. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I agree with Satira. Having one stamp/tag in the bottom right corner is one thing, but 3 or 4 of them? Not so much.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Life just got worse- Early this morning I had a rib cage muscle lock up so badly that I could barely breathe.... I’ve rested a little while and at least I can move and breathe a TINY bit better but it’ll take a week to really heal. :(
I posted this under one of my pictures yesterday and thought to copy it here... I’m NOT a complainer but geez!
————-
Also I still have not heard back from my doctor for a new surgeon... I went to see him face to face two weeks ago, and told him how the other surgeon had flaked out on me, not even the time having the courtesy to let either us know he obviously wasn’t going to do the surgery I need... so my doctor said “don’t make a follow up appointment, just wait to hear from him, regarding a new surgeon.

Well after I recover from this muscle problem I’ll call (if I still haven’t heard back) and ask what’s going on?! At this stage I am, suffering so much with anxiety attacks and pain, I’m almost to the point of asking if he will do the surgery himself! I need to get past this and get on to recovering- and get going with physical therapy again... my muscles are SO tight I can’t even do physical therapy! That is a reality of having Fibromyalgia- muscles that are so tight and won’t let go!
I’ve been told that a “local” isn’t possible because it would hurt too much- well not worse than what I’m going through now, I’m thinking!

Thanks to all of you that care and comment- it really warms my heart!

Hornet3d

Wise
There are no words really when someone is suffering this badly and life seems to keep sending problems. I desperately hope your luck will change soon and you can put this all behind you.

Wishing you the very best.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, good grief. Just what you didn't need :(
:grouphug: