• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
time for a fingerbun
modeled in Carrara with crappy textures lol :inverted:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I was JUST thinking the same thing JOdel. That's exactly what it reminded me of, though it's hard to tell if it's supposed to be the same size as a Twinkie. ;)

Me195

Extraordinary
LaFighter
LaFighter.jpg

La Femme by RP Publishing
La Femme Sportswear by Glitterati3D
Foxy La Femme by Tempesta3d
Femme Fatale HD morphs by Blackhearted
La Femme Body Kit MR by Deecey
Prae-Ceto Hair by prae
Fightclub by 3-D-C
all found at renderosity
Rendered in superfly

Miss B

CV-BEE
Here's a new one from me. With a bit of added Creepy :)
PoserPro11 Superfly render, only postwork is the signature.

Enjoy! :)

'Foggy night in a Fiat'
Fantastic Raven!! I think you really did a spot-on job. ;)

Stezza

Dances with Bees
I haven't had a finger bun in such a long time!
Yummy, had one last week. :)

Is a finger bun a donut?
Nope.. it’s a bread type bun about 8” long with icing on top. :oops:

Looks like a variant on a Twinkie.
From what I’ve seen it’s nothing like a Twinkie .... :happydance:

I was JUST thinking the same thing JOdel. That's exactly what it reminded me of, though it's hard to tell if it's supposed to be the same size as a Twinkie. ;)
I don’t know the size of twinkies but finger buns are long, sweet and taste yummy and you can also cut it in half and smother it in butter or margarine.. :inverted:

Miss B

CV-BEE
After checking out recipes for Finger Buns, they are most certainly nothing at all like Twinkies. They seem more like a sweet bread/bun with icing.
Well that certainly sounds tasty. Twinkies are more like cake, and actually a bit too sweet for my liking.

robert952

Brilliant
Yummy, had one last week. :)

Nope.. it’s a bread type bun about 8” long with icing on top. :oops:

From what I’ve seen it’s nothing like a Twinkie .... :happydance:

I don’t know the size of twinkies but finger buns are long, sweet and taste yummy and you can also cut it in half and smother it in butter or margarine.. :inverted:
The Twinkie is more an American pop culture type thing. Here's a link from Den of Geek to some movies and TV scenes where Twinkies have a role.

Twinkies.

The references in the Die Hard movies are my faves (especially the one listing the ingredients of a Twinkie).

(And, yes, I enjoy those little pastries.)

Me195

Extraordinary
Niiiiice. I'm into boxing, but not kick boxing. I think you got the pose, and her expression, just right. ;)
Thanks. I was into kickboxing when I was younger but not so much anymore. Thank you I was trying to make it as authentic as possible.