• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Could be Rokket, as Hornet's usually in here posting a render in his ongoing story.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I haven't been well so haven't posted. I also can work out how to make my media show up in the threads like it used to (I don't like uploading to each thread)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yeah, Carey did a great job of posing in that render. It all looks so life-like.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
That bull was pretty cool.

I was just feeling lonely yesterday. It's been 5 months since I've seen my wife and kids, and it will probably be at least 5 more before I do, so that reality had me pretty down.

Hornet3d

Wise
I cannot speak for the rest but my muse has gone on an extended holiday. It may be the hot dry weather here in the UK that we are not used to and makes me irritable but whatever the reason both my story writing and render creation have been stuck for some time.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, here's hoping your muse returns to you sooner, rather than later, Hornet. I always enjoy seeing what Caoimhe and Turlough have gotten themselves into. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
I was just feeling lonely yesterday. It's been 5 months since I've seen my wife and kids, and it will probably be at least 5 more before I do, so that reality had me pretty down.
Yes, I don't envy you being away from your family for such long periods of time. It certainly can't be easy.

Of course, now that WW's outfit is almost done, you can start thinking about another project, which will keep you busy. ;)

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Yes, I don't envy you being away from your family for such long periods of time. It certainly can't be easy.

Of course, now that WW's outfit is almost done, you can start thinking about another project, which will keep you busy. ;)
I've decided I might want to release it, so I will on that for the foreseeable future. I will have plenty of time away from the internet starting next week. I will be flying to meet my next ship assignment. And that harness is still giving me fits.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I've decided I might want to release it, so I will on that for the foreseeable future. I will have plenty of time away from the internet starting next week. I will be flying to meet my next ship assignment. And that harness is still giving me fits.
This is just a suggestion, but couldn't you release it, and then have the harness released as an add-on when you get it working the way you want? Or do you feel it wouldn't really be complete without it?

Rokket

Dances with Bees
This is just a suggestion, but couldn't you release it, and then have the harness released as an add-on when you get it working the way you want? Or do you feel it wouldn't really be complete without it?
I started this build with the mindset that I wanted to create her movie costume as accurately as possible. So, yeah, I think I need the harness. I am also doing the god killer sword and her shield.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I started this build with the mindset that I wanted to create her movie costume as accurately as possible. So, yeah, I think I need the harness. I am also doing the god killer sword and her shield.
Oh right, you did mention the sword and shield.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
I just got back from an 1,800km road trip to see my newest grandson being born but have been lurking on my iPad..

This photo I took whilst away of the biggest ibis I've seen eva.. in Victoria.

made me think of @Ken Gilliland and wondered if they used his model as inspiration .. :flower02:

Ibis.png

Hornet3d

Wise
Oh well, when you struggle for ideas falling back on things that you love can help, so here is a mixture of some of my loves. Firstly I like doing portraits and I love Lisa's Botanicals, I started purchasing many from Daz in 2005 and I am still adding to my collection in 2019. Another love is the variations that NapalmArsenal creates for many of the flowers. The latest, Pyrotechnics for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower is stunning.

So here is Caoimhe, full of the joys of spring as she picks flowers for table dressing at the dinner she plans to host tonight.

Flower Picking HW.jpg

Rokket

Dances with Bees
girl.jpg

Okay, I think I played this genre out and I will move on to something else. I modeled the bathing suit and the tail. I have V4's creature creator but none of the props/figures work right. They don't load properly in Poser. So I had to create my own tail. The morphs work pretty well, though. I started out with A4 and just played around with the morphs until I was satisfied with the look, then post worked it for all it was worth.