• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hey guys! It's finally out!! =) My Digital Art Live Interview!! Digital Art Live Issue 40
Same image used in the article except different textures.
Kitty Cute
Kitty Cute 2 SML.jpg

Products Used: HiveWire House Cat, Catula for the HiveWire House Cat, Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring Daffodils, (Custom Textures) Nature's Wonders Moths, Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Volume 2, Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
WOW, nice interview NA!! I started grinning when I saw you mentioned me along with Lisa, Alisa and Laurie as being helpful when you first got started. Thanks for the mention. ;)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
WOW, nice interview NA!! I started grinning when I saw you mentioned me along with Lisa, Alisa and Laurie as being helpful when you first got started. Thanks for the mention. ;)
You are most welcome Miss B. I could not be where I am without you helping me ! I appreciate your time and instruction! Thank you!!

Congrats!
Thanks!! =) ...... Mininessie! I hope it's ok that I mentioned your anthro poses for the HiveWire House Cat in the article.

Great interview! You do amazing work, both texturing and your art!

I was surprised they had the impression HiveWire is Poser only.

Awe!! Thank you Satira!! I thought I would clear that up. Yes, most people I have spoken to on Deviantart associate Poser with HiveWire and it being a Poser only shop. Such great and awesome content will run in both platforms so =)!!

I think I need a :grouphug:group hug with all of you!! Thanks so much!!

Hope I did ok for the Hive!! :bee:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You did good for the Hive NA, and thanks for clearing up that Poser Only issue, or at least getting those who think so to possibly change their thinking on the issue.

The Hive happens to be one of the few who support BOTH software apps. Renderosity does, but not on all their products, and DAZ used to, but it's been too long, except for the former RDNA vendors, for those who do so anymore. I think I can count on one hand, and have fingers left over, the amount of original DAZ PAs who still accommodate Poser users. ~sigh~

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Nice article. BTW, I do hope you noticed that Oso3D released an owl bear this week over at DAZ. One of you mentioned wanting to see one.
It's based on Dog 8 so the paws are a bit iffy. I'm also pretty sure it requires DS 4.11 since it uses their new hair system.

He also released a Pooka based on Dog 8 which is at least interesting. I think someone here might have been able to do one better, but he seems to have thought of it first.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Nice article. BTW, I do hope you noticed that Oso3D released an owl bear this week over at DAZ. One of you mentioned wanting to see one.
It's based on Dog 8 so the paws are a bit iffy. I'm also pretty sure it requires DS 4.11 since it uses their new hair system.

He also released a Pooka based on Dog 8 which is at least interesting. I think someone here might have been able to do one better, but he seems to have thought of it first.
I did see that over ad Daz, but also too Sixtus1 has/had one over at Renderosity. Thanks on the article!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Wonderful article NapalmArsenal! You certainly have an inspiring setting for your studio too!
Thanks Flint! It's home, but well sometimes ............home is not so much a place as it is a person. LOL I assure you the 7 acre front yard is not very fun in the summer when you have to mow or after storms when you have to pick up the small limbs that fall from the trees! The deer though and the animals and nature ............ I love!

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
You did good for the Hive NA, and thanks for clearing up that Poser Only issue, or at least getting those who think so to possibly change their thinking on the issue.

The Hive happens to be one of the few who support BOTH software apps. Renderosity does, but not on all their products, and DAZ used to, but it's been too long, except for the former RDNA vendors, for those who do so anymore. I think I can count on one hand, and have fingers left over, the amount of original DAZ PAs who still accommodate Poser users. ~sigh~
Thanks Miss B. I'm glad you think so! Well, not all of our Vendors are for both, but they do support the HiveWire Figures. Even though Poser makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes...........I will still do it because of my loyalty to customers and vice versa.