• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Roger me sideways...this is seriously amazing!

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
I'm excited about this. The thing as you say, is joining the bg/fg seam. I like that idea of using the infinity cove ground since it has so many morphs. Well, Keyshot is never going to happen. LOL! But with this little program, it has many possibilities.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Used a Flowscape background in Carrara for a test run

Flowscape_background.png

robert952

Brilliant
FlowScape now has buildings

and

a dragon!

View attachment 45962
Ents and skeletons and dragons (oh my). Limited animation/motion, but still fun stuff. They now have a save system that apparently works. They've had buildings... but they definitely increased the inventory about three-fold. I am looking forward to the other props they have in the works for FlowScape.