• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

How The Hivewire Horse (harry) Came To Be.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Well, this hair thing got me thinking ..... this probably is not possible, however you see these really neat custom clip patterns and stuff around the racetrack and show jumping ring for special events.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I wouldn't have a clue how to do that with the hair plugins NP, but could you get a similar effect with bump/displacement for the "fluffiness" and colour? (colour prob wouldn't work much for the grey but would for the Chestnut I think?)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
YAY! I was hoping for a sneak peak! Thanks CG Cubed!

Wants to play with pony noooooowwwwww!!!! :p

:bounce:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The Shetland would look soooo cute with the fluffy hair Laurie did a couple of pages back :D (a lot of the ones I saw growing up were fluffy like that in winter)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
And for this Shetland Pony, Laurie has created a new map just for him. Actually it will work on all the horse breeds.

It's in Beta now, and back in Laurie's hands to begin packaging up if things go well in beta.

Paul is now converting Axel for Poser, then back to Whisper the stylized Unicorn. Boy is he a cute lil' fart. This Shetland is too actually.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Chris can we have the tiny little horse from the Amazon commercial????

He's so cuuuuuuute!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Just a quick related question... I've been watching the fox hunting in Downton Abby....and I so badly want a "warmblood"... which we could DIAL in, using the Thoroughbred and our already created draft horses... grin! soooo when might we see the Thoroughbred!? The warmblood horses are so GORGEOUS, used for dressage and jumping and hunting...