• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Happy Holidays Everyone.

eclark1894

Visionary
Well, that's nice for the tree, but the cat (not that we had one) wouldn't have stolen the roast off of the counter. And the dog (all 50 lbs of her) looked so guilty.

(This was many years ago. )
Dogs always look guilty. Even when they aren't. Cats, on the other hand, are stone faced. No wonder the Egyptians thought they were gods.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
It amuses me to hypothesize that temples to Best (the Egyptian goddess of cats) had no doors, because a closed door is an abomination unto catkind.
Closed doors are abominable to dogkind as well. The last two dogs we had clawed the woodwork into rags trying to get through closed doors. (We didn't HAVE cats then.) My current cats TRY to do that much damage, but need to up their game quite a bit to compete on that level. They don't chew the corners off of the stairs, either.

eclark1894

Visionary
When I was in my twenties, our cats learned how to stand on their hind legs and open doors as long as they weren't locked. This only worked on the interior bedroom doors. The front and back doors were too heavy for them to move on their own.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Happy New Year to everyone here! Hoping for an even more fantastic 2019, with all of you here.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I hope everyone's New Year's Eve was a happy, and safe, celebration!