• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Body Type-5 for Dawn

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks, Chris! It just proves how awesome Dawn really is. ^^

Is it Ok to post promo images at FB when the product is not live yet? It just entered QAV today.

I think if I post it, you certainly can as well. I usually I run these by Lisa too, to make sure she's okay with what I have in mind.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I think if I post it, you certainly can as well. I usually I run these by Lisa too, to make sure she's okay with what I have in mind.

I don't know why I had in my mind that the FB page was just for products already on the store, when so much of what's cooking has been displayed there. :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Body Type-6???? Hmmmmm, now you have me intrigued. I can't imagine a body type you've missed. ;)

You'd be surprised. Type-6 is unique, and very different from anything I have ever seen in Poser or DS. There is still work to do on the feet, hands, head scale, neck, and the back, so I can't show it just yet. But the body features are already well defined. I already have a Type-7 concept in mind, but I can't work on more than 3 things at a time.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You'd be surprised. Type-6 is unique, and very different from anything I have ever seen in Poser or DS. There is still work to do on the feet, hands, head scale, neck, and the back, so I can't show it just yet. But the body features are already well defined. I already have a Type-7 concept in mind, but I can't work on more than 3 things at a time.
Uh Oh, we're in for it now. :D

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I will be getting this... just a bit chaotic this weekend for me, Ken. Nice work! :)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Today the internal beta has been completed, and I have finished the final tests and adjustments. The product has been submitted to the store and QAV should start once I get a confirmation that it has been accepted. Here's one more promo made with I-ray, which took me forever because I am very clumsy in DS. :p

For the first time (ever) I made the main product thumbnail and ads in DS with I-ray, which forced me to create a DS version of the bikini. It was a rather awkward process of rigging in DS and correcting morphs in Poser, since DS has no tools for that.

So with some luck, our athletic girl should be coming up to the store this coming week. ^___^

View attachment 39807
These body types are great but will they also work for Dawn 2?

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
My thoughts exactly..I was just about to ask the same question, but you beat me to it. IF these will work with Dawn 2, well and good. if they WON"T , then why bother to grab them now ? Would it make more sense to save your money and wait to see what Dawn 2 does ?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Very true, as I'm sure Ken will test them with Dawn 2.0, and possibly update them if necessary.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Nothing will be compatible between Dawn 2.0 and the current, except (AFAIK) for the UV maps. Clothing can be converted, but morphs can't. However, I know that there are tools to project morphs from one Genesis to another, where they have different geometries. I don't know how they do that, but now I have a reason to find out. :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I will need a mesh to work with. Can't do anything until the Dawn 2.0 mesh becomes final...