• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Body Type-5 for Dawn

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I have been lately working on multiple projects, and Body Type-5 (hero) is close to final stages of internal beta. Here's what it looks like. I am also working on the bikini she's wearing below, which I started last night and ended up using it in the promo.

Promo00_1000x1300.jpg

This the 3-sides view:

Promo01_600x800.jpg

This is how it compares to the default Dawn shape:

Promo02_600x800.jpg

Type-5 is a taller, fuller, more muscular, bigger girl - but not bulky - at least that's what I am aiming for. Basically everything about her is different from Dawn: the body proportions, the torso, breasts, arms, legs, and her toned back. I think I could call her the "hero" type.

If the main promo from above may give the impression that this looks the same as Type-2, here's a comparison between Type-2 and Type-5 in DAZ Studio. Radically different - not even the same kind of physique.

Type-2-5.jpg

It's just missing some little adjustments, and it will go to the store for QAV. ^___^

Last edited:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Athletic would be a good description. I wanted to do a Red Sonja character, but none of my existing body types would fit her bigger and muscled physique. Dawn's BodyBuilder just make her bulky, which is not what I wanted. So I made Type-5 to give me a physique for those kinds of fantasy heroes, like Brienne from Games of Throne, or Red Sonja. They are tall and strong, but not bulky like BodyBuilder. Like you said, they are more athletic. ^^

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Being pretty has its advantages in life. It's funny how different things are between animals and humans. To animals, the strongest and the more adapted will have better chances of propagating their DNA over generations. With humans, all it takes is being born pretty. I fail to see how that is going to improve the human genome over time, but somehow it must make sense. LOL

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, maybe initially Ken, but there's no guarantee the offspring will be as "pretty" as the mother, or even look like her. There's no guarantee the child won't look like the father, or perhaps a bit of both, so a totally different look.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Hehe there is a proverb that says when God gives an attribute, the counterpart will be lacking. LOL But either way, beauty is only temporary. That's why people want to be forever young, like our 3D models. ^^

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Today the internal beta has been completed, and I have finished the final tests and adjustments. The product has been submitted to the store and QAV should start once I get a confirmation that it has been accepted. Here's one more promo made with I-ray, which took me forever because I am very clumsy in DS. :p

For the first time (ever) I made the main product thumbnail and ads in DS with I-ray, which forced me to create a DS version of the bikini. It was a rather awkward process of rigging in DS and correcting morphs in Poser, since DS has no tools for that.

So with some luck, our athletic girl should be coming up to the store this coming week. ^___^

Promo03_600x800.jpg