• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Satira Capriccio Sneak Peeks

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The last Pose I'm working on is for Polyhymnia, who was the Muse of Sacred Poetry, Sacred Hymn, Dance, Eloquence, Agriculture, and Pantomime. Sometimes, she's also mentioned as being the Muse of Geometry and Meditation. She's usually shown as very serious, pensive, and meditative, often dressed in a long cloak and veil and resting her elbow on a pillar. She may be shown with grapes, which is a reference to her being the Goddess of Agriculture.

I have four possible poses for Polyhymnia, and I'm having a difficult time deciding which one to use. From left to right, they are A, B, C (holding a grape cluster), and D (holding a cloth lined basket of grapes)

Any preferences?

Four Polys.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have four possible poses for Polyhymnia, and I'm having a difficult time deciding which one to use. From left to right, they are A, B, C (holding a grape cluster), and D (holding a cloth lined basket of grapes)

Any preferences?
Although all 4 are nice poses, considering all the other poses you have, I think it's a toss-up between C and D, though I think I'm leaning a bit more towards D.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
As am I. But then, I gather these are Poser poses, so my input is moot.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Soo ... apparently, I couldn't leave well enough alone, and decided to add a base to the pose set.

Preload Option 1 - Platform, Column & Cushion, Bench, and Planter.
Temp Base 00_1.png

Shown with the Daffodils from Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring with Napalm Arsenal's Wordsworth for Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring and the HiveWire Molar Island x 3.

Preload Option 2 - Platform, Column & Cushion, Drapery, Bench, and Planter.
Temp Base 00_2.png

Platform, Column, Cushion (the square piece at the top of the Column), Bench, and Planter can be loaded separately, as can the Drapery.

The drapery has several morphs, Wind Back, Wind Left, Wind Right, Twist Left, Twist Right, Twist Left Bulbous, and Twist Right Bulbous. They can be combined to to get even more (or stranger) looks to the drapery.

Material Set 01 - Drapery Wind Back
Temp Base 01_Wind  Back.png

Material Set 02 - Drapery Wind Left
Temp Base 02_Wind  Left.png

Material Set 03 - Drapery Wind Right
Temp Base 03_Wind  Right.png

Material Set 04 - Drapery Twist Left
Temp Base 04_Twist Left.png

Material Set 05 - Drapery Twist Right
Temp Base 05_Twist Right.png

Miss B

CV-BEE
You are on a roll Satira. I'm liking the Twist morphs for the Drapery a lot.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Yeah, these are great. You are so talented Satira. Your strong style shows thru also.

Extremely well done!!

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, considering how particular Satira is with her promos, I would hope soon--ish. I also hope it doesn't take long to get through QAV so we can get it sooner, rather than later. ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I hope to have the promos finished by the end of the month, after which I will be able to submit. A minor health issue has been cutting into my computer time, so it's taken longer to get things done.

The hardest part with the promos is how the heck do I show everything without going over the limit on promo images!!!

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I don't envy our CAs having to create promos a specific size, and ONLY a specific size. That's definitely got to cramp their style, while making the process that much harder.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I believe Satira's talking about the number of promo images, as in not having a million of them. There's actually quite a lot of leeway on the sizes of most of the promo images ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh, I hadn't even though of it in that sense. In that case, not surprising since this is a large set, so will need lots of promos.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Alisa's right. It's the number of promo images I referred to. Not the size. I normally work in a 1286x1728 format, so find the 1000x1300 close enough it doesn't bother me. I thought we were limited to about 12 promos, and was stressing over how I was going to get everything that's included in Gaia's Daughters (poses, props, and the base set) squeezed into 12 promo images!

But ... with the leeway of including "almost" a million popup promos, I should be good!

:p