• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
phd  - Winter Joy.jpg

I've finally submitted these shaders... The glacial speed it was.
Big Cat by HiveWire 3D, cup, cubes and beads by Fabiana, ball and bell by Merlin, and a lot of Poser balls.
Poser/Superfly.

Last edited:

quietrob

Extraordinary
4 more hours to my finally getting to post some renders... I have a few to show too...
Than only a couple of hours to go, rokket! I look forward to them. I know it's going to be good. Anything I post, you'll probably have seen in our private thread.

quietrob

Extraordinary
View attachment 34696
Firefly render
View attachment 34697
Superfly. I didn't make any changes to the materials or anything else. I only changed the render engine. I am kind of shocked at the difference. Firefly was optimized.

Assuming the background is an image for the dome or the construct, I really can't tell the difference between Super and Firefly in the "Girl in the Tunnel" image. The light, shadow (or lack thereof) no Superfly artifacts. To me, they both look the same. I guess it takes a better eye than mine.

Stan Lee was released from the hospital and is reportedly doing fine.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Well, here you go: Oliver Queen/ Green Arrow. I am really pleased how his turned out:
View attachment 34694
Tell him to stop staring at me! Too intense. I feel violated :eek:!

That is some serious dial spinning. Dude looks cool and very intense. That van dyke is just freakin' perfect!

View attachment 34695

Oops! I forgot to comment! I made both of these armor sets. Miki 4 is wearing a Paladin Armor set, and Alyson 2 is wearing a Light Infantry Armor set.

Unless the Paladin Armor has some hidden weapons or defense, I think I like the Light Infantry Armor just a wee bit better while I like the bodysuit for Miki better. Is that bodysuit your texture? Both are cool as heck.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Tell him to stop staring at me! Too intense. I feel violated :eek:!

That is some serious dial spinning. Dude looks cool and very intense. That van dyke is just freakin' perfect!

Unless the Paladin Armor has some hidden weapons or defense, I think I like the Light Infantry Armor just a wee bit better while I like the bodysuit for Miki better. Is that bodysuit your texture? Both are cool as heck.
There wasn't much in the way of dial spinning other than his emotion, which is exactly what I was going for.

I modeled both suits, and yes, those are my textures.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Oops, I should have said all 3. Sorry Miss B, but you can delete that other full body shot too. Thank you!