• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Give me 3 days and I'll post some renders I've been working on. One of them is Ryan 2 as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow out of costume. It's a head shot that shows his white hair and beard. You have to look really hard to tell it's Ryan. The goatee changes his look that much.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
More dooding .... Rendered in Carrara
Robots Online

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK Dak, I just checked the ReadMe, and it's called BottleMania, and the vendor group was called Sixth Sense. Unfortunately, I just checked at DAZ, and Sixth Sense, nor any of the three artists who comprised the group, are listed as vendors at DAZ.

That said, I don't know if they've moved to another store, such as Renderosity, as not all RDNA vendors moved over to DAZ.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
OK Dak, I just checked the ReadMe, and it's called BottleMania, and the vendor group was called Sixth Sense. Unfortunately, I just checked at DAZ, and Sixth Sense, nor any of the three artists who comprised the group, are listed as vendors at DAZ.

That said, I don't know if they've moved to another store, such as Renderosity, as not all RDNA vendors moved over to DAZ.

Thank you, MissB for taking the time to look! I'll keep an eye out for them. Those are really nice bottles! I can imagine Genies, and purfumes, and magic potions...

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees

robert952

Brilliant
Be interesting to see the 2018 reboot of the series :cool:

I agree. Read blurb in TV Guide. A couple of the changes to characters I understand to bring the show into the 21st century. Article pointed out the success of other recent reboots like Hawaii 5 0 and SWAT. Only time will tell for a show that was campy as the original.

robert952

Brilliant
Chariot modeled in Carrara - Rendered in Carrara

Great attention to detail in the vehicle and the characters. This could still work for for a reboot of this sci-fi show today - providing the monsters don't throw rocks. Of course, they will use Kevlar curtains. (Oh wait- transparent aluminum! OK, so I crossed over to another show/universe. It all takes place in a galaxy (and time line) far far away. ) [Sorry, too early in the morning...]

Hornet3d

Wise
I watched Lost in Space during my teens and it was this that kindled my interest in sci fi and the film version was the first DVD I purchased. I remember ignoring the laserdisc and the early DVD players as there was so little content, then on a journey to the US I went along with a friend for a demonstration of the Bose sound around system. Later that year my wife and I were on a shopping trip and I saw the same system, which was new to the UK at that time and wanted her to hear it. I was still not keen on DVDs and was interested in the sound system for music but the salesman was on a good day and the shop was quiet and he explained they sold multi region DVD players giving access to US market of DVDs. We returned home with the sound system, DVD player, new TV and stand and a super dooper universal remote and a couple of DVDs one of which was Lost in Space. I still remember the trouble we had getting it all in the car which we only just achieved and the thrill of watching a modern Lost in Space after so many years.

Strange how a couple of renders on a TV show can send you back so many years to so many memories.