• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I'm so excited!!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
. . . and I just can't hide it . . .

OK folks, I'm doing a happy little dance :snoopydance::snoopydances: and I'm here to tell you why.

Earlier today I found out it's official that yours truly (me) has been chosen Renderosity's Member of the Month for January 2018!!

I'm so excited . . .
and I just can't hide it . . . :happydance::happyflip:

Anyway, if you're at all curious, here's a link to my interview, as posted on the Renderosity website -->
Member of the Month for January - Miss B

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
:happyflip:

Here's your chocolate

chocolate.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Congratulations you deserve it. I even broke my exile and followed the lint to read the interview. I love your list of favorite vendors and your mention of Myst and Riven brought back memories, although I must be honest I never completed either despite spending many hours in the realms of each.

James R.

Busy Bee

OK folks, I'm doing a happy little dance :snoopydance::snoopydances: and I'm here to tell you why.

Earlier today I found out it's official that yours truly (me) has been chosen Renderosity's Member of the Month for January 2018!!

I'm so excited . . .

Anyway, if you're at all curious, here's a link to my interview, as posted on the Renderosity website -->

Congratulations! :D

Me195

Extraordinary

I'm so excited . . .

Congratulations Miss B!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Holy Cow!!!! Myst and Riven were done with BRYCE!?!??! wowowoww.... I loved those quest "games" - just to LOOK AT THEM... had no idea they were done with Bryce... been ages since I used that software...I'm STILL learning Poser... (after having Poser since it came to PC, no less!) LOL!!

Hugs and congrats again!