• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Got some whimsical textures done. Fixed the fender material mistake, and now the tack.
Will probably need to be conforming to some degree. This should be fun.
Carravan 012.jpg
Carravan 013.jpg

Thanks! I might go ahead and package it before the tack is done.
But it's supposed to be for HiveWire Horses and it won't go without them.
Is there already some kind of tack for draft horses?
Should check probably but it's fun making stuff.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Not that I know of. I think there's just the Classic and Western Tack sets, but I could be wrong.

Hornet3d

Wise
I originally bought the PD Particles to create special effects in animations, or just to paint vegetation on my renders. It was only years later that I came to know PD Howler, which includes that and ALL the other tools from their other applications. It's an all-in-one program that does... more than you expect. It's difficult to get started with it because it can do SO MANY things, and I didn't know where to start. But being a 3D artist, I obviously went more for 3D rendering, where PuppyRay has evolved very quickly. With 3D Designer, we can now even export geometry to use in Poser. ^___^

There are *plenty* of tutorials there too. I want to try them ALL! LOL

I see what you mean, just a quick search brings up enough tutorials to keep me going for years so I am trying a few, then playing with the program, really is fun.

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
View attachment 32863

Sydney G2 with some work done in the Face Room. Again, this is a second skin texture, but I modeled the boots and the mask. This is my toon style.

Now that is a coloration for the Spiderman suit that I really like!! The subtle colors make the web design look quite elegant there. I'm betting it would look pretty cool with a copper metal shader for the white

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I tried Dogwaffle's PD Artist years ago, and it was fun. Not sure if I've ever tried Howler though.
IIRC Artist has the 3D render engine built in. The only thing missing from Artist are animation tools . I mostly keep mine up to date but rarely open it as I'm a Photoshop person but Ken's gorgeous render is quite inspiring!

Check out Riverthorn's Gypsy Wagon sold here. It includes a harness for the HiveWire Horse.
This is the Draft Horse with Riverthorn's harness.
View attachment 32855

Is there a Draft Horse morph for the HiveWire Horse?
I should get that 'cause I only have Quarter Horse.

Appreciate the info, thanks for that, but that 'harness' looks cruel, and no traces.
I want to make the Draft Horse poses look proud, if that's possible.
If the Horse Collar and traces look comfortable the Horse will look more uh.. maybe 'regal'.
So they should be modeled for Harry's 'Draft Horse'.
I'll look into that.