• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Sora for Dawn renders here.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
This is Dawn with my Laced Sundress, hat, and Sora/CatsEyes character. I have added bracelets, necklace and shoes to the dress set now. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

LadyInWhite_1024.jpg

Me195

Extraordinary
This is Dawn with my Laced Sundress, hat, and Sora/CatsEyes character. I have added bracelets, necklace and shoes to the dress set now. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

View attachment 29032

Who ever was messin' with her kid at the skatepark is in big trouble. That's an excellent render. Especially the part where she has a shadow. Superfly doesn't like to catch shadows. Not to overshadow the rest of it though. The outfit and character look fantastic.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Sweet! Glad you got her!!!! I have a render cooking and been looking at some textures for the outfit. Pink ......... tolerated in small amounts on other people! LOL My favorite color is black I think! However, if leather was a color I guess it would be that! ROLF

LOL this one is called ....... Baby Spice LOL........... though if you have a phobia for pink I would call it Scary Spice!

View attachment 18974
Would these have to match up? The blue/white is one texture white in the font blue in the back.
View attachment 18969 View attachment 18970 View attachment 18972
I love this!!

Tell me what I want, what I really really want!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Dawn Chun Li Streetfighter! Yap those thighs would be perfect for those tornado kick combos!! Nice work!! Though I rather liked to play ......Ryu............... and pretty boy Vega!!!

Me195

Extraordinary
Dawn Chun Li Streetfighter! Yap those thighs would be perfect for those tornado kick combos!! Nice work!! Though I rather liked to play ......Ryu............... and pretty boy Vega!!!

Thank you. :D I actually have a Vega and Ryu, but they're made with M4. I haven't quite Figured out how to get M4's Dynamic Gi onto Dusk. I'd have to make the Vega outfit from scratch. One day though.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
You can probably do it with an M4 clone and then run it in 4.10 dForce. Although not sure if Poser only dynamic stuff works with dForce in Daz though........ something to try! Ramwolff's Tommy is pretty close to Vega as far as body style goes.

Me195

Extraordinary
You can probably do it with an M4 clone and then run it in 4.10 dForce. Although not sure if Poser only dynamic stuff works with dForce in Daz though........ something to try! Ramwolff's Tommy is pretty close to Vega as far as body style goes.

Unfortunately I'm not all that familiar with the inner workings of Daz Studio. Shamefully as long as I have been messing with it I've never even done a render with it yet. I think the Clones that Daz Studio uses are a brilliant idea. That reminds me that I need to download the latest version of Studio so I can get dForce. Thank you for the Tommy suggestion. Is that a future product of his or is it a resource he's already released?