• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Polly for Luna: Caution--if you are afraid of clowns,do not open thread!

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Okay, so I never have just one project in the works. Here is a project for a character that I have going for Luna. Polly loves the circus and likes to have her face painted. Here she is with her default face and one of her face painting options. She will come with 5 clown options.
polly in blue.jpg
Clowning around.jpg
Clown Face 01.png

Polly Face 3.png

Polly Face 04.png

Polly Face 05.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Adorable AD, just adorable, and I love that hair you used in the first render with her default face. What is it?

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Hi Ms. B-- It is an oldie but a goodie that I got from Daz ages ago. It is called Bolina Hair by 3Dream.

Miss B

CV-BEE
And it's mine, alllll mine!! :D I couldn't pass up that sale price. ;)

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
And it's mine, alllll mine!! :D I couldn't pass up that sale price. ;)
I think I own every hair 3Dream ever made, particularly those that he worked with Mairy on. Not sure what ever happened to Mairy.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I'm not sure either, and didn't they also work with plus3d, or is that a different hair creator? I don't remember, it's been so long.

I have a lot of them too, 3Dream and SWAM are probably my favorites. I bought 2 SWAM hairs earlier today, so today was definitely a Hair Day. :rofl:

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Yes Swam and Goldtassel do some good stuff too. Mairy and 3Dream did work with Plus3D on some of their very early hairs. I have some of those too, but as they were just starting out I think they had not hit their stride yet. It is too bad that Mairy kind of fell of the 3D grid because they did such good work together.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Aether, I love this. It's absolutely adorable. And I think the morphing on Luna's face is very cute also. :)

Regarding hairs... 3Dream/Mairy, SWAM, SAV, and Neftis are by far my most commonly used hairs. I have a lot of Emma and Jordi's hairs, and they do see frequent use also, but I don't use their hairs quite as much as the others. I have a lot of 3Dream's old Rendo hairs...

Anyway. I think Polly is just cute as a button. :D I really like what you've done for the face paints here.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I love Polly! She has such a cute face and I really like her textures...she makes a darling clown.

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Thanks All! I will get her set up in DS probably this weekend and then it will be on to testing and then beta testing.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Woohoo! So happy she will be DS too. I would have still got her and transferred the morph but it's so good when I don't have to. :thankyou2:

Miss B

CV-BEE
She's going to be a winner when she hits the store! Everyone's going to want her. ;)