• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Adventurer for Dusk

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you for the morph suggestions, that's what I wanted to hear. Just remember I have already added the full body morphs and character morphs - those are done and over. Many of Laurie's character morphs require Dusk's FBMs, so they have to be already in place for the others to work. I was wondering about what OTHER morphs people think are important, since I don't use male figures and have no clue. Dusk has a HUGE amount of morphs, so I can't just add everything. :)

I will pick the ones suggested here then. Thank you again for the info! ^^

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Alright, added all secondary morphs to control shapes on legs, thighs, shins, arms, chest, etc to the outfit. I think this is ready to go now. @NapalmArsenal is going to me making the promo images, which is going to allow me to go back to work on the Superhero suit for Dawn, which is also in final touches. ^^

Last edited:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
The Jungle Weapons Pack is also ready to go, and I've sent a copy for Laurie to use on her amazing Taka promo images. This is going to be awesome! ^___^

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I encouraged Jonrea to share his Dusk swinging poses with her also. It would be kewl to see the knife used in that one jump pose he has.

Ok back to ads.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Laurie said she has been making hi-res promo images for Taka, and I am sure they are going to blow people off their socks. :D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, knowing Laurie's talent, I'm sure all the ladies will be drooling all over the floor again, as they did when she introduced us to Rodrigo. :D

Last edited:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I wanted to change the thread names for this and one other product because they started elsewhere and got a random name when were transferred to here:

* Legend of Tarzan --> The Adventurer for Dusk
* Bat Cowl for Dawn --> Superhero for Dawn.

But I was worried if that wouldn't confuse people who were following them?

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Alright then. Everyone who is following this thread, the name is going to change to the correct one: Legend of Tarzan --> The Adventurer for Dusk.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Added and tested the final morphs today, and I am packaging this project now. Once testing is completed, it goes to QAV. ^__^

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Alright then. Everyone who is following this thread, the name is going to change to the correct one: Legend of Tarzan --> The Adventurer for Dusk.

If you can't do the rename, and need it done, just let me know. I can change the thread title(s) for you if you want.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Working on the Promo images!

This is one of the poses @pommerlis has out now please note that Dawn's back will be where his hand is.

In the right light ......... with the right hair you could go Lord Jamie Lannister or Erol Flynn if your into the Pirate types!

Sigh Major Hotness!

Pommerlis copy.jpg