• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
GQMale.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Very nice...I thought you might of. I know that you like making things for the Hive family to wear.

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
And the textures rendered well in poser11pro with no change to the materials...

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Great renders Gliterati3d !! I love her outfit!! =)

Thank you! Erika (eblank) is working on the DS conversion for it and the Poser version is being tested, so both outfits should be in a store eventually. The Dusk set is already converted to DS so I will submit to testing soon.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Very nice, Glitterati! And may I thank you and eblank for the wonderful christening set...little Luna really appreciated her new dress :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That is a cute render, Napalm. Very much a holiday spirit render. Nice job! I love all the colors in it. Good work on the posing; trying to get two figures closely interacting like that is very fiddly and difficult to do at times.

I re-rendered this image of Nataani, but without the DOF in Studio. I didn't like how it was coming out, and decided I would do the DOF by hand myself in postwork. Also did some other various lighting and small corrections as well. And yes, the pose will be included as part of Nataani's package. :)

Nataani-Harry.jpg