• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So nice to have our Dusk Render thread back! Yay! Great renders everyone!

So I took a night off to have some fun with Dusk as I grabbed Pommerlis's pose pack for him during the sale. This is just a fun study I did with one of the poses and also playing some more with the Dusk Mid Length Hair. (and also as a test to figure out how to add an image in the new forum:)

Laurie
DuskInMotionStudy1.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Flint, Seliah, Laurie - gorgeous images.

*brings out smelling salts as I see people fainting all over the room*

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
~pant, pant, pant~

:yeahthat:

Flint, Seliah, Laurie - gorgeous images.

*brings out smelling salts as I see people fainting all over the room*

:wow:

Testing testing… yes My Dragon NaturallySpeaking works here also , thank goodness . as you can see though it has trouble with spacing … oh well it's good enough !
it also tosses out errant letters among my sentences , darn it … I have typed too much this week and also done too much trackball work so either I use Dragon or I don't "speak" .
EDIT...
E see what I mean... ab At a letter he wrote… no drag in a man to (now that typo with Dragon hearing me wrong fits with this post !!! ) EEEKK!!! LOL!

I meant to say " NO ,Dragon I meant..." When this keeps happening it makes it more difficult to use Dragon, stopping to correct it with either my voice (which takes a lot of lung power to project and speak clearly, or using my hands to fix the typos )

anyway I'll be gone for a couple days with household chores , and resting my hand joints.

THANKS, Alisa!

Last edited:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Feel better soon Lyne!

Hubba hubba hubba.............. *drools all over page* :inlove:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Seliah, beautiful image!! Yes he does look as though he was there when you rendered it. The camera angle is fantastic!

Awesome Laurie! I love the use of brushes and light effects!! Sweet job on the mid length hair!!

This pose reminds me of the discus thrower sculpture. WOW!! gotta love those abs!!! Very Nice Pommerlis's poses!!!!

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
After The Kiss

"Happy New Year!" he called back as he turned walking to his car parallel parked on the curb. The sleet had given way to snow and it was falling ever so gently now.

Just as the house door closed, she appeared from her hiding place on the eves without a coat and bearing nothing short of mistletoe tied with a red satin bow! ...........Oh man, he was Caught! He blushed from the cold or the impending excitement he wasn't sure, and smiled shyly and leaned into the kiss.

The kiss was warm and sweet. The kind of kiss that lingers for a while softly clinging to your lips like the tantalizing brush of butterfly wings against bare skin. The kind of kiss that lasts......for days.

Then, it happened, that moment after the kiss when your eyes meet, and the world is suspended while your pulse beats the seconds in your ears until the realization of I love you dawns in your heart.

Happy New Year Hivewire!

Dusk with Skyla skin mats applied
Dawn SR2
Skyla for Dawn
Sennia Hair (Dawn)
Basic Hair (Dusk)
Dusk's bomber jacket
Sanbie's TC33 challenge for Dawn top
Custom Top Textures
Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines - Mistletoe
Red Bow Fantasy Attic Freebies
Background created in Photoshop Bokeh Style

Daz Studio 4.8 Photoshop

I need my Rodrigo!! =)

Mist2 copy.jpg

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nice render Napalm!! Very holiday season for sure. ;)

What hair is that you used for Dusk? I like the nice "tame" look.