• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Bejeweled and Fantasy sets:WIP

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
hehe, I think we might have to break it into sets and also have a value stack, just in case people don't want all the options :p

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
hehe, I think we might have to break it into sets and also have a value stack, just in case people don't want all the options :p
I will tell you with the Reaglia set that was 83 files and I really felt they should of been broken into sets, but they decided to package them all in one.

So what I would do would be to break them up like you have them here.

Use a cohesive Name Bejeweled Fantasy Textures ( they will make you put) For The Hivewire Horse in there - and then what you want to call the set.

For example:
Bejeweled Fantasy Textures for the Hivewire Horse
Tiffany Glass ( or what ever name you decide to call the set)
Then you can do a value stack with all three of them.
You can use this as a guide if you want to.
Tole Painted Prism Textures for LB Bell Flower Value Stack - A NapalmArsenal 3D Creation

Breaking them up will mean more work for you in the long run with the ads and promos, but they have the potential of selling better possibly. Some people like pastels others brighter colors just depends on the customer.

Some people want them all ! =)

But check with Lisa to be sure what marketing strategy she wants to go with.

Set 1 + what saddle materials
Set 2 + saddle materials and
Set 3 + saddle materials

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Actually NA, those images are just one texture each with different Iray settings (one normal, the others different metallic options), I think people might get a little peed if they found out there was only one texture in the set. :)

I was thinking of maybe the Textures for all the DS horse coats as one set (this could be broken into 2 sets as there are 11 textures), the Poser textures ones as another set, Tack textures/settings as the 3rd set and Poses as a forth set. (Fairy Fantastic could sell her carousel pole as a 5th set)

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
UBER Coolness!! LOL

Yeah, you could absolutely do it that way, but just a suggestion I would put the tack with the coat texture sets. That way they would be all together. The pole by it's self and the poses and pole textures could be a neat add on like Dusk's loincloth.
But for sure talk to Lisa and see what strategy she want's to go with she may have something totally different in mind.

They will probably want the DS and PSR mats in the same set though.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes, I can see a big discussion happening between FL, Lisa and myself coming up :p hehehe

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am getting close to finishing Poser BeJeweled sets and then if I can find a way to afford the tack set I will work on the poser versions of it.
right now i need a rest, heart rate has been crazy for the past two hours and my nurse is worried.
So rest it is for a few hours.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Please don't over do it hon. Rest, sip some ginger tea, that's very calming! HUGS

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I feel better today, got my stomach under control and found the reason for the increased heart rate.
I had been taking some potassium for three days due to other meds I'm on, turns out my system did not like it.
Stopped taking it and doing better now. :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
We can't even get potassium here with a prescription because it can be very dangerous for the heart (I think in hospital they might be able to give you some but that's it). I'm glad you're feeling better.
:grouphug:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I didn't know that and some of my meds can leech the potassium out of your system which is why I had it.
When I still taught at Beauty school our manager gave one of the students some niacin, he was into mega vitamins.
She began to flush bright red and almost passed out causing him to call for 911.
That's when he learned that niacin can be bad for you too unless a doctor prescribes it.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yep, meds can be dangerous, even doc's don't get it right sometimes (actually, if the pharmacist knows everything you are taking, even vitamins, they can usually know more than the doc's and make a better call).
I've got some medication that can leech it out too but my doc said to try and eat more high potassium foods. On the other hand, if you have too much you may feel some weakness, numbness and tingling if your potassium is at a high level. If your potassium becomes too high, it can cause an irregular heartbeat or a heart attack so you are very lucky.