• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Zbrush Coremini is here

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Thanks. If it's the same 80 minute official presentation, they already have the webinar recording up at YouTube.
Thanks yes it is , thanks for the link to youtube
ZBrushCoreMini, is Free! More Details Here: http://zbru.sh/coremini1

I love to sculpt things before I make morph for figures in place of drawing concept art , it makes the process much easier when working with Zbrush, at last in my case.
For us veterans in Zbrush was easier to learn stuff on the go when everything was still simple , I could imagine how overwhelming it must be for a newbie to start today with all of it at once.