• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

You know you "live" at the Hive when....

MrPoser

Inspired
when you get excited getting an email announcing the Hivewire Club.... wow what is that? and how much can I save joining it?... looking all over Hivewire for the details...nothing... going back to the email ..... find out its announcing the Hivewire Cub.... not club.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
You know that you live at the Hive when you constantly refresh the forum home page to check for new alerts...

@Stezza and Rae, I think that's because we're on Oz time 'cause it's happened to me also from time to time that I'm the only one online.

Carey

Extraordinary
mouse.jpg

Kivuli

Inspired
when you get excited getting an email announcing the Hivewire Club.... wow what is that? and how much can I save joining it?... looking all over Hivewire for the details...nothing... going back to the email ..... find out its announcing the Hivewire Cub.... not club.

I did the exact same thing when I saw that email....

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I know I live at the Hive when I worry about my previous post in this thread and wonder what people thought about me, and wish I could go delete it because I know people read it and thought, 'this idiot thinks they are funny' but then get afraid to post this type of message because I don't want people to read it and like the post and then quote it and tell me, "no it is okay, don't worry we like you"

Banditcameraman

Enthusiast
  • When being a member of the Hive has cured you of your ***-aholism and you're spending there has dropped significantly :whistling:
  • When you're now more excited about the Hive's New Product releases than innumerable everyday sales elsewhere :D
  • When despite never having entered contests before you're excited enough to enter two contests here ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ROFL!! .... and when you're afraid you're the only one who might even want THIS THREAD here... but also when I'm BRAVE enough to just DO IT! Love how much fun everyone's having here! :)

and oh yes... my spending has dropped to nearly nothing at 'that other place'.... and I come RUNNING here on Tues. and Friday, like the good little TRAINED BEE that I am!! (and of course wander in and out nearly 24-7 on all other days)

and when you STRESS over "gee it's too quiet here" times (when merchants are busily working on their amazing stuff, too busy to post pics) ....

Banditcameraman

Enthusiast
  • When you kind of go nuts when you can't connect to the Hive on your notebook and tablet but have no problem with other sites :cry:
  • When it feels like being home because there's a real sense of community that comes from the creators sharing the process and this results in everyone falling in love with the creations and becoming emotionally invested in them :inlove:
  • When you buy stuff at the Hive store not only because they're fantastic and feel good about the money spent, whatever the amount because it feels like you're buying from friends :balloon03: