• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Would you guys and gals...?

eclark1894

Visionary
... have a problem if I gave away some of my models, but they weren't quite finished? You know like no textures included or an object file not properly scaled? I'll probably still include the template, but I want to practice packing this stuff up properly just to make sure I get it right before I submit anything to the store. All I ask in return is a little feedback. Kinda beta testing before I submit for beta testing?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
As long as that's clearly written in the readme and on the download page I think most would understand...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think so too Earl. As long as it's clear it's not perfect/done and is "as is", then there shouldn't be much of a problem.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
I so meant to respond to this before, and didn't. I'd say it's a good idea. I don't think anyone would mind, and I think it would be good for you to get some of your stuff into peoples hands. I know I did this with my first dynamic clothing item and it made me feel a lot better about submitting to the store. I'm actually thinking of putting up some other freebies while I wrestle with some issues in a couple items for sale I'm working on.