• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Working on new character for Dusk.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
While waiting news on FantasticFelines pack2, I am finishing up a character I started some time back for dusk.
All the DAZ Studio sets are finished and I am now tweaking the Poser sets.

Will post a few images later when more is done on him.

I do wish I could do it on Dusk 2 but was not able to get him. :(

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Well I had to do the entire morph over.
Somehow I did something that caused the eyeballs to pop out of his head when the eyes down was used.

All textures are complete and new Poser morph ready to export (if I remember how).

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Having a busy week, grand-daughter and her boyfriend, with my daughter supervising, are remodeling my room.
Old dust catching carpet is out, walls repainted and ready for tile to be put down.
So for tonight, I am sleeping in the front room.
Won't be back on the computer till at least day after tomorrow.
But when I vdo, I veill do a couple of renders of my new Dusk character to show how he is coming along. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thought I'd post these while waiting on a kitty render.
This is my latest Dusk work.
Firefly renders.

!Dam0cles-001FF.jpg
!Dam0cles-001SF.png

DanaTA

Distinguished
Nice. I don't like the painted on beards. Something just looks wrong to me. I'm sure there are a lot of folks who feel the same, I've seen comments often. I guess it's Ok for distant shots, or for a low powered computer.

Dana

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'd like a beard and mustache model that is the same style as in the image as well as a hair prop that is exactly the same as what I have in the image.
A medium brown texture on it and some red highlights is what I need too.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Got the DS character/morph set up, on to the MAT sets.
That is a "whole nother bag of apples"...lol.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Sheesh!
My brain cells need a full recharge it seems.
I need to port the morph over to DS and simply can't remember how...sigh.
It isn't as if I haven't done it multiple times so why am I blank now?

SSGBryan

Inspired
I like this character - the manboobs really good.

Looking forward to getting a character that doesn’t look like a model.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
hope to get him ready soon, got a few tweaks to do if storm season runs out...lol.
Then testing stage...whew!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
So I get my files all ready for some testing and zipped only to discover that I did not do a readme file yet...sigh.
Readme will need to wait till tomorrow, too tired tonight.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I wouldn't worry about having the ReadMe file ready for the first round of testing. I've found that I occasionally have comments for the person I'm testing for which make good notes for the ReadMe file, just in case an end user might have a question about something. I usually wait until the last round of testing to even look at a ReadMe when I'm testing.

You can always give your testers what you have zipped up, and then get them the ReadMe separately when it's ready.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I hit a snag on this, made it using Sarsa's M4 skin Resource after I made a skin for M4 and used TC2 to convert to Dusk.
Wit does not state in thee readme that is to be used only for the intended model I would like to be sure it is okay.
I have sent a site mail at Renderosity to see if it is okay and waiting to find out.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Still waiting on an answer from Sarsa to see if it is okay that I used the M4 skin Resource pack on this.
There wasn't any notice not to use it on other products so I thought it would be okay, just want to be sure.
If it is alright I will soon be sending to some testers. :)