• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Work In Progress On Eli

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, yeah, cinnamon is always excellent!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Eli and baby are wonderful! Can't wait to play with these lovelies. Love the toon version too. Glad you are feeling better Chris!

And lol I will just bring some triple cream brie, walnuts and pears to the table.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'd guess it's probably creamier, though brie's a soft cheese to begin with.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Now that sounds good Laurie. Though I don't know what triple cream brie is. How does it differ from brie?

Much creamier...if you ever go to Tasmania or even other places in Australia and see King Island Triple Cream Brie give it a try. They make the best brie.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hmmm, well that would be a verrrrry long bus ride for me, so I'll take your word for it. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Oh yum...now I want a pear with cheese. Brie or some yummy traditional welsh cheddar...I buy Collier Welsh cheddar when I can get it.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Triple Cream Brie definitely sounds good. Fresh Direct has the St. André Triple Cream Brie, so I'm going to try it next weekend. I'll have it with Fuji apple slices instead of pear though. I have a heck of a time getting a decent pear from anyone.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I prefer cheese with apples too, though not just because I can't find decent pears. Cheese just seems to compliment the taste of apples better, IMHO.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I'm thinking Eli would like cheese & apples, too:snoopydance:

You people are making me hungry.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Making me feel hungrier( I was just eating a coffee scroll.) Pears or apples both work well. Thin ginger biscuits with a light blue cheese with pears is also very nice...none of which I have in the fridge at the moment but I do have a little tub of pate. Decisions...

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Cotswold and pretzels. Particularly when I want to go on a salt binge. (Plus whatever fruit happens to be handy.)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Nice welcome, and kind words folks. No more elephant images to share yet, but I do have an elephant type load of goodies to share today. This is what Paul and I are working on to keep us going through the day. Some of it's fresh from Costco today. Mostly nuts and chocolates and chocolate covered nuts. No cheese though.

DecemberGoodies.jpg