• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Work In Progress On Eli

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Wanting to show that the Elephant work continues. We have one adult Asian modeled now and the baby to accompany it. I've also started in on a Toon version. But... if our friend 3D Universe decides he has time or interest in creating a toon much like he did for the HiveWire Horse, then our toon will take a back seat to him.

Eli41.JPG
Eli57.JPG
Eli58.JPG
Eli59.JPG
Eli60.JPG
Eli61.JPG
Eli63.JPG
Eli64.JPG

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Eli is looking cool, Chris, and welcome back! So nice to see the old faces slowly reappear :)

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Cue Baby Elephant Walk music!

Lovely and wonderful! *Is still waiting for a cat... and a ferret... and a dog... and a...* Grins! No pressure! :giggle:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The Przewalski Horse. It's the only true wild horse in the world today having never been domesticated. All other horses that are considered wild are descended from domesticated horses gone feral.

They are native to the steppes of central Asia.

They are a beautiful horse (in my opinion). I saw a them in the San Diego Zoo ages ago.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Fun stuff here. Good to see you all again. I dipped in shortly after the Beta Bees were set up. But then got busy with a personal art exhibit for 4 days, then I've been sick all week and moving ahead about half speed. Lisa walked me thru the forums today and now I have a much better feel for things, and although the forums aren't up for all to see, I at least will start posting here at our new home again!!! Love that.

This is home! Lisa and all those that are here now will help to make it nice and cozy again.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Alisa put out cookies and drinks... Not sure where they got to with all the changes Lisa made since they were laid out...

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Ha, funny ya'll.

Me likey the hot and melty chocolate chip cookies.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Chris, please let me be the first to say, in our new forums...

That definitely does NOT suck ;)

Loving Eli and BabyEli. My hubby actually has an idea for an animation.

ONLY soft and hot and melty chocolate chip cookies here!

*puts out more*

Welcome home, Chris!

And hope you're feeling better :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yummy Alisa. Perfect Chocolate Chip cookies!

I just had a cinnamon scone. Which is about as good as a chocolate chip cookie!