• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Wonder how hard it is to morph an Eagle into a Phoenix bird?

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
We are going to use a water sealant on it when we get it done.
Thank you for the kind words of sympathy, it has been 10 years but still hurts.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh my, jut noticed the thread topic header, I meant to put Eagle there not Wagle...lol!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
If the daughter can get a little time from her heavy schedule, she will contact her cousin and see how much he will charge to do at least one bookend size 3d print from this.
If it isn't much we will try it and maybe do more later.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I did a bit more on this and think this is what I will go with, this is front and back views.
flPhoenix-002A.png

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Playing with this again, my daughter likes this style for bookends which would be easy.
Even a 3d digital pen could create them.
But we are considering doing this for outdoors, it would need to have the two base parts made separate
flPhoenixRising-02 .jpg
That is no biggie but finding a stone fire sculpture might be tricky.
We can do the Phoenix too.
Still I think if we try we can find a way to get the fire, logs and coals we need.