• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Will not be as active for a bit

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I might feel better tomorrow but still to tired out to push myself much.
That colonoscopy just shocked my system too much this time and recovery is slow.
This coming week will be one of medical folks in and out each day.
A physical therapist, an occupational therapist, a speech therapist and twice weekly for regular nurse.
But I will pop in as often as I can, will submit products as able or just lurk.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Take the time to rest between medical visits, we'll be here when you are feeling better :balloon03:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hope you're feeling better Faery_Light! It's not fun when you're not feeling the best!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Take as much time as you need FL, as Rae said, we'll all be here when you get back.

Better to relax and take care of your health, as any 3D activity can wait.

aww hun take yr time get all the rest u can get to get betterand we will still be here wen yr ready to come back wen yr feeling up to it but main thin is u getting and feeling better xx

Hornet3d

Wise
We will miss your input but you have to look after yourself. I know it is a real downer when you have so many challenges coming all at once. Try to take each one as they come and rest lots in between. We will look forward to hearing from you when you feel well enough.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am better rested today but it took a lot out of my yesterday with the two therapists.
Had to take a Xanax early in the day and a second one at bedtime.
So no work yesterday or today.
Tomorrow there are three people scheduled for me, one for my daughter plus the cable guy.
I so want all this to just stop so I can rest.

I want to concentrate on some products that need updating a bit and then maybe I can place them here.
My old folks for M3 and V3 converted to M4 and V4 with the skins having better material room settings.
I'm not sure if there will be any interest in the M4 and V4 but want to test the waters and see.

Also have a few more in the works for Dawn, Dusk and the horse.
But everything is on hold till these people get done with me and all the tests the doc ordered is over.

I just want to be here with no visitors (unless family) and sit in peace and quiet, I'm sort of anti-social. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yesterday was not a good day, felt bad and hurting.
Had fiur people in, exercises vath and speech things so that wire need it more.
Took a very long bap after they all left.
Two mot
Two more due in a couple hours.
Getting so tired.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Only had one today and it was her last time.
The other three will still have a few weeks to be visiting, unless some other thing happens again...sigh.
Hope I feel more up to 3d work soon.