• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Will be MIA for a bit

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Due to another health issue, I will not be able to do anything on my computer for a bit.
As soon as I am able I will be back.

Had a series of tests done to check for heart attack or blood clot, all were clear.
Then that left a catheterization on the right arm to see if any arteries were clogged, none were.
But am under orders not to us emy right arm for a week or so.

This has left me tired, weak and stressed.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm glad to hear your tests were clear, and not being able to use your right arm, especially if you happen to be right-handed, will be a bit difficult to deal with, but if it's necessary, it's necessary.

Here's hoping all is good when you can start using your right arm again. Take it easy, and we'll see you when you get back. :grouphug:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My recovery is still slow, we don't know why.
Maybe the invasive procedures triggered a really bad flare with my arthritis or something.
Also, my older brother is here for a visit and my daughter has asked him to move in with us so they are getting things ready for that.
He was not getting the care he needs nor getting to his doctors.
Being diabetic, copd and heart issues he needs care.

Terre

Renowned
:grouphug: Please take care of yourself. Hopefully with your brother there he can get the care he needs.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I know my time off has been extensive but right now I am still struggling with my health.
These flares used to be a lot less but now are nearly every day, too many allergies for pain meds strong enough to help.
as it is I can only work a short time before swelling starts again in my hands making it impossible to do much.
But I will be back when I get better. :)

Hornet3d

Wise
I know my time off has been extensive but right now I am still struggling with my health.
These flares used to be a lot less but now are nearly every day, too many allergies for pain meds strong enough to help.
as it is I can only work a short time before swelling starts again in my hands making it impossible to do much.
But I will be back when I get better. :)

Your health has to come first, while we love your contributions to the forums we would much prefer you to get to a better place health wise. I wish you all the best.