• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Who is lola69 and does his/her script work?

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Yes you could, Rae. The script works bonza and I'm going to be buying some of Lully's lovelies too...I have her Frills and Spills for Luna and it works great as a dynamic in DS now :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That's great news Lorraine!

yep, as an Aussie born and bred, I've never used the word "bonza" to my knowledge :)
(grew up around the NSW/Vic border, now living in Qld)

Szark

Awesome
Lol back in the 80's it was all the rage in the northern part of NSW and northern territories but more refined people like yourself refrained using such words. Hey I still say Arvo for afternoon which I picked up from my many visits.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh yes, gotta say Arvo :)

Shortening words is the way to go (or making really short ones longer :p)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
What on earth is a servo?!

Bonza is a great word. I'm all for stealing any word I like...nothing is safe from this word magpie ;)

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
laugh111.gif
Well it's all we call them here...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
What on earth is a servo?!

Bonza is a great word. I'm all for stealing any word I like...nothing is safe from this word magpie ;)

First they steal our possums and then complain and now they steal our words...Kiwis!

Rae, I've also used a few of Lully's items with it...and they work great!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
wow, gas stations seems so American :)

Aussie slang - when in doubt dropping off the last one, two or three syllables of a word and just adding a big "o" or "ie" at the end :D aggro (aggressive), ambo (ambulance), avos (avocados), bottle-o (bottle shop), compo (workers compensation), journo (journalist), rego (vehicle registration), Salvos (Salvation Army stores), relo/relly/rellies (relative/relations), alkie (alcholhic), barbie (barbeque), bickie (biscuit, cracker or cookie), blowie (blow fly), brekkie (breakfast), lippie (lipstick), mozzie (mosquito), Tassie (Tasmania) or peoples names get shortened with an "z" or "za" like Baz/Bazza (Barry), Caz/Cazza (Carrie/Carol), Shaz/Shazza (Sharron) etc. or they go the other way and make names longer like Jonno/Johnno (Jon/John)

Sorry about hijacking this thread :)

Szark

Awesome
I'm gunna sit here a crack a few tinnies and enjoy the show. Oh what did a set in motion.

Gas Station...why GAS, Petrol etc are liquids. :p