• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Who is lola69 and does his/her script work?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I hope it's not too sexy and against TOS...I thought it was okay but just noticed there is a bit of nipple showing. If needed I can remove and change it...

I'm really liking this script...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lorraine...different shader as I don't want to go against TOS. Same outfit different angle...
dyncreator2.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Hot damn, she is hot, hot, HOT! What a cracker. So sad I never got Dawn's dynamic freebies...she had taken them off her website before I found out you could conform them. Sad face.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yes...there were many treasures on there. I haven't even started yet...I'm currently working on converting the dress from her Luna set to Diva.

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I brought it but have yet to try it!...Looking really good though...How does it compare to Posers dynamics Pen?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
It seems easier to me but that might be because I'm familiar with the Dynamic Control in DS...edited to add I haven't tried the material settings I've got on this yet though.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Frills and spills on Diva...I had export and reimport the object file as it kept shrinking otherwise. I seem to remember that there was a method to avoid shrinkage from scaling but can't remember what it was. If anyone knows please post...

Shaders are again from Shader Factory...

@Dawn, a possible expansion for this would be a set of the presets you have been using. I like the spotty one but haven't so far found the right bump...just a thought!

This is just a quick render I know the feet look odd!
dyncreator3.jpg

Lorraine

Oh that is sooooo cute, Pen! I'll have to give that one a go too. So much to to, so little time (actually, not time, more like "I have GOT to turn that blasted noise off!"

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Seliah and Lorraine...did a better version which I've posted in the Dawn render thread...this is a lot of fun and easy enough to do that my brain is able to cope with it today. I haven't tried any conforming outfits yet. Saw a great image posted over at Daz where some draped a character with a skeleton...very cool. Doesn't seem to be an actual thread for it over there though...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks been having a lot of fun with these. I haven't tried any of the conforming items yet only dynamics, it would be interesting to see how the morphing fantasy dress performs.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Seliah and Lorraine...did a better version which I've posted in the Dawn render thread...this is a lot of fun and easy enough to do that my brain is able to cope with it today. I haven't tried any conforming outfits yet. Saw a great image posted over at Daz where some draped a character with a skeleton...very cool. Doesn't seem to be an actual thread for it over there though...

LOL. No, no you won't find a thread over there for it. They have been removing any post that even mentions this script. That is SOP for them; they have always done that with anything that even remotely touches on trying to find a way to work around Optitex to achieve dynamics in DS.

Lorraine

I'm surprised they haven't done a cease and desist at Rendo...that's why I grabbed it so quick...would be really peeved to have missed it. PS What is SOP (I know I'm gunna go 'doh' when you tell me)?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol...I found a couple of mentions and images in the iray thread.

Glad they hadn't by the time I got there I was a bit late...

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm surprised they haven't done a cease and desist at Rendo...that's why I grabbed it so quick...would be really peeved to have missed it.

I'm surprised, too. But then again, it might also depend on just how the scripting was written, too. I dunno. I am not a lawyer. :)

QUOTE="Lorraine, post: 15071, member: 24"]PS What is SOP (I know I'm gunna go 'doh' when you tell me)?[/quote]

Military terminology. SOP = Standard Operating Procedure.

I'm a military brat, sorry. ;)

Lorraine

Nope, didn't go 'doh', farmer's kid here, and I've learnt something new today, YAY! I love it when I learn a new thing :)