• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Where is the poser downloader found?

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I want to download poser since I have not done that since the computer reformat. I forgot where to look for poser downloader.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You need to open the Download Manager, and place your serial number for Poser where it asks for it, though if you've used it before, it will already have that. Then you'll see a screen full of links for downloading

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I am trying to get Poser installed again on my new computer after doing an OS reinstall. My One Drive is taking forever and a day to download all the stuff I need (and possibly do not need too)

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
Now I got it downloaded, but it will not register.
Got a question, the school I am trying to go to will help me get a mac book pro. Would I need to buy a new license to put Poser onto that computer? or should I keep the HP just for Poser and the Mac Book for School?

eclark1894

Visionary
Now I got it downloaded, but it will not register.
Got a question, the school I am trying to go to will help me get a mac book pro. Would I need to buy a new license to put Poser onto that computer? or should I keep the HP just for Poser and the Mac Book for School?
I believe you can install Poser on up to three machines. You won't need a new license for each machine, but if you max out the number of computers it's installed on, you will need to delete it from one. Also, you will need to download a Mac version of the software.