• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Where in the World is Ramwolf????

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hi Earl,

Thanks for your concern sir. That makes me smile and happy to know I'm thought of! :)

I've been busy developing content for Genesis. Honestly, I put allot of work into my products and just wasn't getting much back in return. So decided to move forward rather than staying static and upset. I guess if I was more prolific it would begin to make sense to stay with the Hive figures but alas I still have a real world job and my health stuff to deal with (at times it's a full time job) so decided to get my feet wet with the Genesis 8 figures and see what happens. Still love the Hive figures but my only joy in the 3D world these days is actually making stuff not just pose and rendering. Honestly I don't want to be doing hair when I'm 90 years old so trying to figure out where I belong in the 3D world as it seems a job I can do for the long term.

Hugs,
Richard

eclark1894

Visionary
Hi Earl,

Thanks for your concern sir. That makes me smile and happy to know I'm thought of! :)

I've been busy developing content for Genesis. Honestly, I put allot of work into my products and just wasn't getting much back in return. So decided to move forward rather than staying static and upset. I guess if I was more prolific it would begin to make sense to stay with the Hive figures but alas I still have a real world job and my health stuff to deal with (at times it's a full time job) so decided to get my feet wet with the Genesis 8 figures and see what happens. Still love the Hive figures but my only joy in the 3D world these days is actually making stuff not just pose and rendering. Honestly I don't want to be doing hair when I'm 90 years old so trying to figure out where I belong in the 3D world as it seems a job I can do for the long term.

Hugs,
Richard
Just glad to know you're doing okay and still with us. I got worried.;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Glad to hear all is well Rich, as we all miss you when you're not posting on the forums. ;)

Hornet3d

Wise
We all have to look after our health and find our place in the world. Glad you are well and I hope you find something that makes you happy as that is always a good step to improving your health.

Don't be a stranger :drawing:.

eclark1894

Visionary
Dusk has been working out for you, Richard. He said he'll take you back when you get tired of that Genesis gang.:sneaky:

benchpress.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's looking great Rich, and yes, I've gotten used to dynamic draping in Poser over the past year, and really like it.