• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

when I click on the home button I get this....

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
well, if you have log in details for admin's emails ect then maybe just ask for a password reminder at the daddy :whistling:

View attachment 75471

GoDaddy don't host email accounts for Hivewire .

Anyway I fixed the notifications already for Chris and SSL certificates will be reinstalled , problem solved already .
The SSL certificates was not expired , they need to be reinstalled using Hivewire email that is already fixed to do so .

48-76h

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Stezza, don't you think that if it was THAT simple, we'd have resolved it? Lisa had a lot of things in her name, with her email addresses. When you log in to Go Daddy, even with a username and password, they insist on sending an email to the email address used during registration...that would be one of Lisa's. NONE of us have access to that email address and we don't have the passwords even if we did. Make more sense now?

Please be patient. Thank you!

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Stezza, don't you think that if it was THAT simple, we'd have resolved it? Lisa had a lot of things in her name, with her email addresses. When you log in to Go Daddy, even with a username and password, they insist on sending an email to the email address used during registration...that would be one of Lisa's. NONE of us have access to that email address and we don't have the passwords even if we did. Make more sense now?

True Alisa ..

If I give you my Google account access @Stezza there is no way you could log in without my device verification . That's the reason for 2 way verification.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Stezza, don't you think that if it was THAT simple, we'd have resolved it?

ummmmm... yes

I just thought being a HW thing that HW emails and multiple admins would have been the norm when it was first done/setup ..

guess I was wrong :coding: :unsure:

glad it is being sorted in the past few days though. ;)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
I have reported it. Thanks. Looks like it's just certain browsers.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
I have reported it. Thanks. Looks like it's just certain browsers.
Screenshot_2023-06-22-05-07-00-283.jpg

The certificate is not for the proper url, or need to be renewed.. Chris know what to do ..

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
The site is safe, but I've reported the issue - thanks :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've also gotten that message at times, though most of the time I just ignore it because I know the site is safe.

darkangel

Sometimes it also gets spit out if the SSL is not a bought one but a private SSL. When you know the site is safe just allow the site.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
A security certificate is used to establish a secure connection between a user's web browser and the website's server.
It is not about if the website is secure or not .
It is about the secure connection between the user and the server .

When the certificate expires , your web browser cannot verify the identity of the website and cannot ensure that the data being transmitted is encrypted and protected from interception.

While an expired certificate itself does not necessarily make a website dangerous, it does indicate that the website's security features are not up-to-date and could be vulnerable to attacks such as man-in-the-middle attacks, where an attacker can intercept and modify the data being transmitted between your browser and the website's server.

This means that your data exchanged between you and the website is not secure , and not the website itself .

For an Online store I would be worry about , but the forum is public anyway .. let them have my message he he