• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What's in Your Runtime?

What content do you buy the most?

• Total voters

eclark1894

Visionary
Although I'm using the term "Runtime" this survey is meant to be non-application specific and non- figure specific.

I am NOT interested in Freebies or items you've made yourself. This is only about content that you've actually paid another vendor good cash money for an item that they made.

Utility programs, for the purpose of this survey, are not considered content, and therefore not listed.
You may change your answers. Each voter is allowed up to five choices.

If you spot a category you feel I have left out, please let me know in a post.

eclark1894

Visionary
Sadly, after the fact, I realized that I inadvertently left out Morphs. Please add these to your posts and I will manually count them.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I suspect that poses are going to be more of an issue for me as I gradually start working with dual quaternion rigged figures. Triax (and unweightmapped figures) was a much simpler process on the user end.

quietrob

Extraordinary
I suspect that poses are going to be more of an issue for me as I gradually start working with dual quaternion rigged figures. Triax (and unweightmapped figures) was a much simpler process on the user end.
A good utility is certainly worth the cost of purchase. My favorite is a material transfer utility made by Netherworks. I'd include the works of D3D but you did say paid for.

kobaltkween

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
I'm not sure I see most plugins I use as any different than pose presets. And you need utilities just to make cloth room presets, or set materials across multiple objects. Pretty much all Poser presets are essentially scripts/markup, and all DS presets are definitively so (they're JSON).